February 2013 Moms

Anyone keep in touch with sockmonkeysam?

She's local to me, so I've kept my eyes open on the forums for her, I just wondered if she'd had her twins yet and if the rest of her pregnancy went smoothly.
Pregnancy Ticker image

Re: Anyone keep in touch with sockmonkeysam?

• Was just wondering the same thing this morning. 

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• She did have the twins. She put an update on parenting after a loss.
  • Loading the player...
  • If you go to the multiples board on the second page is the MoM to be checkin. Her birth story is linked in there. Besides having to have her gallbladder removed after the birth of the Riley and Carter, if my memory serves me correctly on the names, they all seem to be doing well.

Side note: I don't know her personally but remember seeing her birth story the other day when checking for the other Feb twin mommies.

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"