July 2012 Moms

How long did it take for tooth to come through...

once you were frist able to see and feel the tip? DS is going on 1 week and I feel so bad for him.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How long did it take for tooth to come through...

• It usually takes a week or a little more than a week for my LO's teeth to come in.  The easiest part for him is when it finally breaks through the gum.  It's the whole week leading up to that where it's dropping down that really seems to hurt him.
  • The first tooth took forever! I could clearly see the tooth under her gums for about 3 weeks before it finally broke through. Once that happened, it popped out in about 3 days and the second tooth prompty followed.

We're on week 1 of top teething right now with no signs of another tooth any time soon. It's going to be a long and snotty March. 

• Loading the player...
  • Sunny has just one bottom tooth so far, but from the time I could see it until the time the whole top was out was about a week.
  • I was finally able to see Austins first tooth on Valentines day...and it still isnt fully out...the second tooth is finally starting to pop out as well.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I could see and feel DD's tooth at 3 1/2 months. She's almost 8 months and we're still playing hide and seek.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"