Cloth Diapering

Good Site for Purchasing Alvas?

I am looking to purchase Alva bamboo inserts and possibly another pocket or 2 and I know that a good site for them has been posted on here before, but I can't find it.  Would anyone be able to pass along that info?
TIA!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Good Site for Purchasing Alvas?

• www.superstash.net

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagengarden01:

www.superstash.net

This is the one I had in mind, thanks!  Unfortunately they are out of what I want, boo. And the other site doesn't carry the inserts I'm looking for.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Why don't you want to just order direct? It's free shipping.
  • imagetokenhoser:
    Why don't you want to just order direct? It's free shipping.

I was hoping to get it pretty quickly (I have heard it takes a while when ordering directly), but I may at this point since I can't find them elsewhere.  Thanks.
  • Mine only took 2.5 weeks from alva direct and that was during their holiday... I was surprised.  I have heard it can take up to 4 weeks.  I felt it was worth the wait since so far the bamboo style are better than the BG 4.0 on LO.  They are a third of the price and work better, fit trimmer.... How did I not buy them sooner? 

Good luck!  

• Thanks!  I ordered them from alvababy and am keeping my FX that it doesn't take too long! :-)
  • imageAuki13:
    imagetokenhoser:

I was hoping to get it pretty quickly (I have heard it takes a while when ordering directly), but I may at this point since I can't find them elsewhere.  Thanks.

Mine has taken exactly 2 weeks each time. I'd guess you're experience will be similar since we're in the same general area.

Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • imageAngela814:

imageAuki13:
    imagetokenhoser:

Mine has taken exactly 2 weeks each time. I'd guess you're experience will be similar since we're in the same general area.

This I can handle!  I actually already got an e-mail saying they're shipped.  I ordered the spiderman pocket and can't wait (my husband and older son are huge fans) to try it out. :-) 

• Amazon! I orderd the bamboo inserts (Alva obviously) and got them...THE NEXT DAY (I have Amazon prime, so free shipping!).  They are the same thing I got when I ordered previously direct from them....except they took 3 weeks to arrive!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"