Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Hey, I'm new! (Intro)

Hi everyone! My name is Katie and I've been creeping around this site for some time now trying to learn all the I can before trying to get pregnant. I never thought to check this board though, but I'm glad I did because now I have something new to take up my time!

Here's a little about me: I'm 24 year old. I got married to my best friend, Matt, on October 27th, 2012. We bought our first house together and got the keys the day before our wedding; talk about perfect timing! We have a 4 year old Husky-Shepherd mix dog named Ziggy and he's got more energy than we know what to do with! We have been in love with the idea of having children since we first started dating, but wanted to wait until we felt like our lives were a little more organized.

Well, now that we've been married for a little while and we're almost done with our house improvements we've decided to start trying!

I stopped taking birth control way back when we first got engaged (May 2011) and I started taking PNV a couple months ago because I knew it would only be a matter of time before we started trying.

AF is usually a day or two off from the previous month, this month it came on the 16th, last month it came on the 13th. So I can't really pinpoint when O is, is it safe to assume it will be sometime this week, beginning of next week or am I totally off? We tried Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday so far. I know it will probably be more around this weekend/early next week, but it's fun trying anyway ;)

I'm really excited to have a place to turn to when I have questions or just need to get my thoughts out and have a lot of people to help me out. I am the most impatient person in the world so this process is going to feel like a million years to me. I want it to be AF week so I can see if she comes or not (hopefully not!!)

My book is over now, thanks for reading :)

Re: Hey, I'm new! (Intro)

• Options
    Welcome and congrats on all of your recent life changes! One thing that helped me was signing up for fertility friend and starting to chart my BBT. The tutorials on the site were really informative and made me realize how clueless I was about my body/reproduction in general. You can just google it or click on my chart in my siggy and it will take you there. Good luck!

• Options
    Thank you, I will check it out right now! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome to the board! Fertility friend, temping and opks (ovulation predictor kits) really help you out with getting to know your cycle / body. Enjoy your stay on TTGP and hopefully it isn't to long.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome.
  • Options
    Welcome. Temping with a basal body thermometer and OPK's are a huge help in TTC. That way you will know when you ovulated and when your most fertile time is. Best of luck to you.
    My Ovulation Chart Me-35, DH-39. TTC#1
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck!

image  image
    Married: July 16,2011
    TTC since: July 2012
    Me: 29  CD3 blood work: All normal; Other blood work: Insulin levels high; HSG: All Clear
    DH: 34 SA: Count: Good (27 Mil); Poor motility (25%);Poor morphology (1%)
    DX: PCOS-IR and MFI
    BFP #1 10/9/13 / Beta #1 68 / Beta #2 162 / EDD: 6/19/14
    Jared Lee Born 6/28/14
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck! Make sure you check out the TTGP blog that has lots of helpful information! https://tbttgp.wordpress.com/

Married June 2010.
    DD born 1/13 via Csection at 41w5d after 47 hours of labor

• Options
    Welcome and GL!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Welcome!
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Helen Keller

MAY '15 DEC. SIGGY CHALLENGE- FAV. CHRISTMAS MOVIE

Dating- 3/1/1999 ~ Married- 10/10/2004
    DD#1- Sweet Pea ~ Born on her Due Date 3/1/2007
    DD#2- Pumpkin ~ Due 9/29/2010 Arrived 10/1/2010

~ BFP: 6/12/2013 EDD: 2/21/2014 NT Scan: 8/5/2013 (11w3d) MMC D&C: 8/8/2013 ~

~BFP: 3/15/2014 EDD: 11/24/2014 CP 4 weeks 4 days ~

~BFP: 7/2/2014 EDD: 3/15/2015 CP 4 weeks ~

~BFP: 8/31/2014 EDD: 5/10/2015

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersimageimage
    *All are Welcome*

• Options

imageMrsW062610:
    Welcome and good luck! Make sure you check out the TTGP blog that has lots of helpful information! https://tbttgp.wordpress.com/

This coupled with the advice of temping. Welcome and good luck!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck!
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Trying to conceive #2
    Me: 36 - slight DOR (AMH: 1.1), decent OAR; DH: 41 - Morphology 4%
    NTNP July-Aug 2014, ATTC Sept 2014-Present
    October 2014 - CP
    July 2015 - Clomid + #1 IUI = BFN
    September 2015 - Clomid + #2 IUI = CP
    October 2015 - Letrozole (5 follies - yay!) + #3 IUI = BFN
    November 2015 - CP
    December 2015 - CP
    February 2016 - Letrozole + #4 IUI = CP
    April 2016 - CP
    May/June 2016 - IVF #1 and IUI #5 (Estrace + Follistim + micro-hCG + HGH) = BFN

Struggled to conceive #1 2012-2013
    Me: Chronic Pain Condition since 2009, DH: Slightly Abnormal SA
    Clomid #1: March 2013 - BFN; Clomid + IUI: May 2013 CXL; BFP on 4/22/13 = Baby Boy #1 1/1/14

• Options
    Welcome and good luck.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image   image
  • Options
    Welcome & GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"