Pregnant after a Loss

I finally left the house....................

........And without Mikey and it wasn't for a doctors appointment!  My Mom called yesterday and said my shower invites had gone out and I needed to get to the store and complete my registry. I had started it years ago (in store) when I was pregnant with Aidan..since then I have updated it online..but not gone in the store. I took his name off and changed due date and that it's multiples this time. I've been very sore and dizzy and my anxiety is TERRIBLE..so I don't leave the house. I decided to give it a go with my husband cheering me on on the phone. My SIL (also PG 5.5wks behind me) met us there for support. We walked in and I took a deep breath. The woman came over to help and of course looked perplexed when I said I wanted to continue my registry from years ago. I looked at the shelf to the left and saw an u/s frame that I have from Aidan and my eyes started to tear a bit..but I kept it together. Then the woman said "Okay..July 6th..Oh! multiples!"  "This is for.............Aidan?" And cue the breakdown. I just couldn't contain myself and burst into quiet tears. I took a step back and my Mom turned to me trying to calm me down while trying not to break down herself. The woman was in shock. I spoke through my tears and answered the question she had asked while I was sobbing.. "Yes you can add the genders..2 boys"  My Mom told me to go start looking around with SIL while she spoke to the woman...and I was off. There was a girl there who was filling out an application(I believe)  She must have seen the small scene and as I walked by her she smiled and said congratulations in a sweet voice.  I did pretty well but ended up handing the scan gun to my Mom and letting her do the scanning..so I was just pointing and saying a color etc. It worked out. So one registry is done and now I need to head to my Mom's boutique this weekend and continue the one there..Mikey will be with me for that Smile      I hope everyone is doing well this week and I am happy to see girls moving over from TTCAL everyday! ((hugs)) to everyone!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I finally left the house....................

• My heart ached for you as I read this.  I'm tearing up at work.  I'm sorry you had to change Aidan's name on the registry but I'm so glad you're adding your two little rainbow boys.  How bittersweet it must be for you and I can't imagine what you're feeling.  I'm so happy you had support with you and you got through those moments.  My heart is with you as you continue the rest of this journey.  Your little Aidan is one lucky little son and brother and he will always be around you and your family, sweetheart!  Many happy thoughts and hugs for you today!

Lilypie - (dLe1)

***BFP 1-22-13, baby boy dx with Trisomy 13 at 15 weeks.

We let him go to Heaven on 4-27-13 at 17 weeks 1 day***

Lilypie - (AW2u)

Lilypie - (L84X)Lilypie - (D4Hj)

• imageQuigleyCat1:
    My heart ached for you as I read this.  I'm tearing up at work.  I'm sorry you had to change Aidan's name on the registry but I'm so glad you're adding your two little rainbow boys.  How bittersweet it must be for you and I can't imagine what you're feeling.  I'm so happy you had support with you and you got through those moments.  My heart is with you as you continue the rest of this journey.  Your little Aidan is one lucky little son and brother and he will always be around you and your family, sweetheart!  Many happy thoughts and hugs for you today!

Thank you so much <3<3

• Loading the player...
  • imageMrsErinH:
    Yay!  I'm so glad you were able to get your registry done, it must feel great to have that crossed off the list!  When is your shower?

April 7th

• ((Hugs)) to you today!  I am so glad that you took this hard step,  it is something that is so hard to do.  It is so nice that you have so many wonderfully supportive people in your family to help you through a tough time.  No one should ever have to go through this.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
    #1 BFP 2/24/11 EDD 10/29/11 Born 11/1/11
    (via emergency c-section due to prolapsed cord; dx with sensorineural hearing loss Feb 2012)
    #2 BFP 9/13/12 EDD 5/20/13 Natural M/C 10/3/12
    #3 BFP 11/13/12 EDD 7/27/13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ((hugs))  Good for you for being brave and pushing through it.  You are an amazing lady!
    TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• I'm crying at work as I read this. I am so sorry for what you have been through, I just want to hug you right now. I'm glad to gear that you finished your registry and that your boys are doing so well.
  • You are incredibly brave for doing that!  Big hugs.  I hope the baby shower is a great success, and a lot of fun!  Glad to hear your boys are doing well.
  • I'm so sorry you went through that, but it was so brave of you to do it! (((hugs))) to you.
  • That's a huge step! I can't even imagine how hard it was but it's so good that you had so much support while going through it all. ((hugs))
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"