Cloth Diapering

Am I allowed to post my blog?

Mobile users: Am I allowed to post my blog?

Hi ladies, I used to post here a lot when I first started cloth diapering my DD a couple years ago. I've seen fallen off the map. Since then my friend and I started a blog that hasnt officially gone public yet. Just trying to get a lot of content on our blog first. We're basically pintesters, but all share some stuff about life as well as our own crafty creations. Anyways, Ive kept notes over the years about CDing and Im starting a series. My first post will publish in the morning. Am I allowed to share it here? I actually sent out my word document a couple times to some newbies that asked for it. Just thought some of you might benefit from the post!  

Need a good read? There's a new blogger in town... www.thepinningmama.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Am I allowed to post my blog?

• It is a blog that you do not own the rights to, and make no money off of, then you're welcome to share it. If it's a blog that you own the domain of, do reviews, or giveaways, or are otherwise sponsored in anyway, you cannot promote it, but you can link it in your signature. =) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We dont make any money and we havent done any reviews or giveaways - YET. Sooo is that a yes? Just dont want to tick off the bump gods
    Need a good read? There's a new blogger in town... www.thepinningmama.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm assuming you own the rights to it, so no.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Yes, you are right. I tried to add to my siggy and unfortunately it wont update it. Darnit. Thanks!

ETA It worked, but now my pic is gone. Sad day. 

• imageLilLee11:

Yes, you are right. I tried to add to my siggy and unfortunately it wont update it. Darnit. Thanks!

If you own the domain, just link it in your siggy.  If someone ever asks for newbie advice that you've talked about in your blog, I wouldn't edit it if you said something like, "I talked about that in a CD blog I wrote called 'XYZ', its linked in my siggy." 

Basically don't be a PW about it and its NBD. =)
  • imageAliciaS1411:
    imageLilLee11:

Yes, you are right. I tried to add to my siggy and unfortunately it wont update it. Darnit. Thanks!

If you own the domain, just link it in your siggy.  If someone ever asks for newbie advice that you've talked about in your blog, I wouldn't edit it if you said something like, "I talked about that in a CD blog I wrote called 'XYZ', its linked in my siggy." 

Basically don't be a PW about it and its NBD. =)
    thanks for the advice!
  • Wow, I love the video in your CD post!! If I was not already a CDing mom that right there would have convinced me.

The chemicals in sposies truly freak me out.

imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Love love love the video. I'll save my breath and forward that to the next person who gives me lip about CDing. It highlights every reason I do it. Especially the chemical rash. My nephew got one that looked very similar to the one you pictured when a sposie exploded on him. Now my SIL CDs for just that reason.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Im going to post again next week some more. Hopefully you'll like the blog for other reasons too. We have some fun posts coming up and we're going to start some giveaways once we officially launch. April 1 is when we will post on our personal FB pages and stuff. 
  • LOVE the video! I wish it were on youtube so I could share it on FB. 
  • imageAliciaS1411:
    LOVE the video! I wish it were on youtube so I could share it on FB. 
    You can share the blog. hehe 

Here's the direct link https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sugarsnapphoto/the-dirties-on-diapering-round-2 If you click on the imbed button you can use that link on facebook.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"