Re: Long time no post

• Options
    imagebrittandjp:
    imageerkie:
    imagekimmlet:
    imageAuntieKelsey07:
    imageEAMommy:

imagejterpbride:
    I am here! Good to see you! I was also wondering about laurenpacheco and a few others I haven't seen in a while. Did they migrate to the FB group or maybe they are just busy with mommyhood?

I'm still here and I agree... Wondering how some of the regulars are doing with the transition. :)

I'm still here! I've wondered about  laurapacheco too. And... I can't remember her SN but she's blonde, has a toddler, got married this summer and had a home birth. 

mrsoconnel? (I think that was her name) 

Yes I think you're right. I wonder about them, too! If you're out there, come let us know how you are doing! 

She's good, so is pacheco (I forget her username). A bunch of the original regulars spend more time in the original fb group now. Some of us will lurk around here once in a while, but know that we're all doing well! :) Congratulations to all the new mamas!

Hey ladies, thanks for asking about me! I am doing well-- as Britt said, I spend most of my time on the Facebook group now. Ended up being induced at 39 weeks due to pre-e, and Alex was born via c/s on 1/19. We've had some issues with breastfeeding and colic, had to make some tough choices but slowly & surely things are getting better.Smile

I'll try to pop in here more often but time is limited these days! Haha.If you ever want to know how things are going with us, check out my blog-- https://www.dearbabypacheco.com. Hope all is well with you guys!

imageimageimage
    26 years old, married since June 2009, DS born 1/19/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dear Baby Pacheco...
  • Options

I'm still around! A little MIA since having my little one 2 months ago (today) - but I head back to work on Monday so I will definitely be around more again. 

Glad to see you! Glad all is well :)  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad to see some familiar faces. Me and Audrey are good. We have had MANY Breastfeeding issues. But I'm still trucking through....kinda. She's a tiny peanut. We're just now at 9 lbs at 9 weeks. : sorry I don't post more. I'm active on fb but the mobile bump is harder to use. Hope all you ladies are well.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    imagelaurapacheco:
    imagebrittandjp:
    imageerkie:
    imagekimmlet:
    imageAuntieKelsey07:
    imageEAMommy:

imagejterpbride:
    I am here! Good to see you! I was also wondering about laurenpacheco and a few others I haven't seen in a while. Did they migrate to the FB group or maybe they are just busy with mommyhood?

I'm still here and I agree... Wondering how some of the regulars are doing with the transition. :)

I'm still here! I've wondered about  laurapacheco too. And... I can't remember her SN but she's blonde, has a toddler, got married this summer and had a home birth. 

mrsoconnel? (I think that was her name) 

Yes I think you're right. I wonder about them, too! If you're out there, come let us know how you are doing! 

She's good, so is pacheco (I forget her username). A bunch of the original regulars spend more time in the original fb group now. Some of us will lurk around here once in a while, but know that we're all doing well! :) Congratulations to all the new mamas!

Hey ladies, thanks for asking about me! I am doing well-- as Britt said, I spend most of my time on the Facebook group now. Ended up being induced at 39 weeks due to pre-e, and Alex was born via c/s on 1/19. We've had some issues with breastfeeding and colic, had to make some tough choices but slowly & surely things are getting better.Smile

I'll try to pop in here more often but time is limited these days! Haha.If you ever want to know how things are going with us, check out my blog-- https://www.dearbabypacheco.com. Hope all is well with you guys!

I'm wishing I had joined the fb group now since so many of the originals are no longer posting here as often... :(

Glad to hear from those that updated here... :)

• Options

imageEAMommy:

Glad to hear from those that updated here... :)

I didn't quite update, but I will! :)

Eliana (Ellie) is such a great baby. My labor was smooth and very quick despite her being 5 days late. It took us a while to get the breastfeeding thing down, but now she's nursing like a champ. I don't know if you remember, but I was worried about her kidneys throughout my pregnancy (thanks to the anatomy scan at 18 weeks), but we haven't had any issues. She had an ultrasound after birth and one kidney was within the normal range and the other one was barely over (by .7mm I believe instead of the 3mm it once was). She'll be 5 weeks tomorrow and honestly, everything is going great. I love being home with her and we're all doing well. :)

I still post on my blog if y'all want to continue to keep up with this crazy life we call motherhood. livelaughloveandbaby.blogspot.com -- the link is also in m siggy.

Hope all is well with you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Holla! I was a regular poster back in the beginning but now post regularly on the J2013 FB board.
  • Options
    lurker here! 
    Anniversary

\

• Options

I've been wondering about you and Audrey, Mrs. Curtis!

Since Casey's birth on January 25, I've been lurking more than posting. My in-laws and parents have been helping us out, so I don't enjoy as much Internet time.

Casey is doing really well. His three week growth spurt was killer. Yesterday he nursed for around four hours and ten minutes and he usually nurses for two and a half hours. I hope that today is easier on me.

We moved into our condo a week after Casey was born, so it was crazy trying to pack, unpack, and take care of him. Gah. 

I hope that you are all getting enough rest. 

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"