July 2012 Moms
Options

Today I'm side eyeing...

A FB "friend" (disclaimer: actually she was another bridesmaid in a wedding i was in last summer, so not someone I personally hang out with) is 18 weeks and just posted that she has already gained 26 lbs. Apparently her OB suggested she try to slow her weight gain a little, to which she replied, and I quote, "oh well, if I'm hungry I'm eatin. Ima breast feed that'll get it all off the first couple weeks. Sorry I'm not gone sit around n feel hungry, I'm guna eat!"

Yikes. I'm not really judging her for the fast weight gain, although it does seem like a lot. And she'll realize the weight does not fall right off in a couple of weeks due to breastfeeding. I think what I'm judging her the most for is the spelling and grammar. It just makes my eyes burn.

I'm in a judging mood tonight, I guess.

Who are you side eyeing lately? Please tell me I'm not the only one. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Today I'm side eyeing...

• Options

That post would make my eyes burn too.

I'm side-eying myself for being so cranky re: my mom earlier today.  

Also, the lady grabbed her kid's arm roughly and threw it away from her when the kid was reaching for her in the store today.  There's no call for being that rough with a child.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm sideeyeing the employee or random person who took my grocery cart while I was searching for clothes for LO. We have a huge supermarket that also has baby clothes, and I must have been kneeling looking at shirts and they didn't notice me there and must have thought that someone had abandoned their cart. My grocery was done, and I didn't have time to start over, so we had frozen pizza for supper, and I'll have to find a way to go back tomorrow. Making matters worse is the fact that I didn't even find anything I liked for LO in her size.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageeafogel:

That post would make my eyes burn too.

I'm side-eying myself for being so cranky re: my mom earlier today.  

Also, the lady grabbed her kid's arm roughly and threw it away from her when the kid was reaching for her in the store today.  There's no call for being that rough with a child.

Don't be hard on yourself, we all have our cranky days. :) I still feel bad for being cranky over New Years while I was visiting with my whole family. I think the heavy duty pain killers I was on at the time for my twisted pelvis were wrecking havic with my emotions. 

In regards to the lady being rough with her kid in the store, that makes me so sad/mad. I hate seeing people treat their kids like that when there is no need for it. :(

• Options
    Since I gained  pounds my first trimester, I can't judge that, but the spelling is awful.  Oy.
    Shawnie Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker img_0006
  • Options

imageelizdg:
      I think what I'm judging her the most for is the spelling and grammar. It just makes my eyes burn.

I was kinda concerned about where this was going until here.  Absolutely right.  There's just no excuse for how painful that was.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"