Trying to Get Pregnant

Did I miss my LH surge?

I had a negative opk on CD12 in the Morning. I forgot to test in the evening on CD12. Then another negative on CD 13 in the morning and evening, but started cramping in the evening on this day (cd13). Could I have missed my LH surge on CD12 at night since I forgot to test?? I also got another negative in the morning and evening on CD 14. I have a consistent 27-28 day cycle each month...

Re: Did I miss my LH surge?

• Are you temping? That is really the only way to tell.

image         image

imageimage
    My Ovulation Chart
    **All AL Welcome**
    TTC since July 2012 Me(42): normal HSG low progesterone 2.5 and TSH 13.9 DH(41): normal SA
    • 10 cycles no meds, July 2012 -March 2013: BFN
    • Cycle 11 - Chlomid and IUI April 6, 2013 BFN
    • Cycle 12 Chlomid but canceled IUI so only TI BFN
    • Cycle 13 - On break from meds - suprise BFP - ended in CP June 11, 2013
    • Cycle 14 - TTA BFN
    • Cycle 15 - 17 - Break from meds and doctor, trying on own BFN
    • Cycle 18 Chlomid and TI BFN
    • Cycle 19 BFN ...  onto Cycle 20
    • Cycle I have no fricken clue anymore but still BFN
  • I haven't been able to rely on them as much as my change in temperature. That's the best in my hands. Sounds like you might have. Is this your first time using OPK? If not, what has been your previous experiences.
    Anniversary TTC Since December 2012 image photo b56b74c0-1931-4a63-b812-bb9930784fce_zps4dda0a00.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • No, I'm not temping. And yes, it's my first time which explains why I forgot to test that night. Haha I would actually be completely fine if I missed it bc we BDed that night. :
  • If you're not temping, then there really is no way to know. You could be days or even weeks away from ovulating. And no one here will be able to tell you if you missed your surge.

Have you read the newbie link/blog? The blog is linked in my signature below. I highly suggest you read it.

• imagepeanut+muse:

If you're not temping, then there really is no way to know. You could be days or even weeks away from ovulating. And no one here will be able to tell you if you missed your surge.

Have you read the newbie link/blog? The blog is linked in my signature below. I highly suggest you read it.

Yes

My Ovulation Chart Me-35, DH-39. TTC#1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"