October 2012 Moms

LO arches his back when sitting

For the last 2 days, DS started arching his back whenever I put him in a sitting position (eg, into the car seat, or propped on the couch).  He's not in any discomfort; he just keeps doing it over and over again.  I'm assuming it's a new "skill" he discovered and hence practicing it?  It's quite challenging to get him strapped into the car seat as you can imagine, he acts as if he's ready to launch himself off the car seat!  As for the couch, I put him down, he arches and then flops over.  Kind of funny actually...

anyone's LO doing this?

Oh, other things LO love doing lately are: 1) smacking his lips, and 2) making a Darth Vader sound "kuhhhhhhhhh....." 

TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: LO arches his back when sitting

• Uhh yea. I could have written this whole post haha. He darn near refuses to lay back to drink his bottle he tries
    his hardest to sit right back up.

Instead of smacking, he licks EVERYTHING that passes his mouth.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh yes. Alice loves this trick!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • B is infamous for doing this he often wants to stand when he does this s0 cute our lo's
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Our little guy started doing this a couple weeks ago. When we are done changing his diaper, I bring him to a sitting position and then pick him up... well, lately he goes straight to standing instead. I find it quite amusing that instead of bending at the hip he just stiffens up. But when it comes to his carseat, it's very annoying!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"