Los Angeles Babies
Options

Trips to Disneyland

The little man turned one last weekend.  And we are taking him to Disneyland.  Any one take their kids?  Any suggestions or tips?

I got one brilliant tip so far and that was to have DH change the baby because their is never a line in the mens room at the changing table! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Trips to Disneyland

• Options

There is actually a baby/infant area that is specific for the little ones.  It's almost like a hidden gem!  They are areas for breastfeeding and little toilets and changing table in the back.  I believe you can go inside to heat up bottles too.  Not much of a line - I bring my nephew there... they wipe the toilets off after each use. 

I can't remember the actual name of the place, but it's on Main Street, right by the corndog stand if I am not mistaken.

• Options

You probably already know, but you can get a pass on rides where one of you stays with the baby and the other goes on the ride, then you switch without having to wait in line a second time.

It still takes for-freaking-ever though. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Get a map one your way in and find out when the days Parades and firework shows are happening and take advantage of the smaller lines. Baby is 1 so I doubt he will remember the short unexciting parades and or get scared of the fireworks so use this time to go on the rides with longer lines, ex: small world and Peter pan.

image>

• Options
    Thanks Ladies we went. We got there right at 8 and by 9:30 we had done all of Fantasyland. We didn't bother to wait in the longer rides where he couldn't ride. He's 1 and wants to be seeing things and walking. But when he napped the Mister and I took turns running on to Star Tours or Space Mtn! We did find the baby center. I managed to bring all kinds of toys and snacks but forgot a bottle so I had to buy one! And it is behind the corn dog truck at the very end of Main Street on the right. We had a great time, the kiddo loved it and we bought the annual pass.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    There is also one in CA adventure, near the ghiradeli chocolate store. Both my kids are disney brats! Love taking them there. They have so much fun.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"