2nd Trimester
Options

Is this normal? (warning: a bit gross)

So, this afternoon, I had a bowel movement. It was maybe a bit loose, but I didn't think much of it. I was done. Then, partner and I had sex. I orgasmed and felt something wet under me. I thought it was just lube and/or discharge. When I got up, I realized I had pooped on the bed. Embarrassed I was totally surprised and embarrassed...then worried. Has anyone else ever done this. By the way, I am 22 wks and 5 days today. I also had another bm later today. Just wondering if this is normal (never done that in my life!!) or if there is something bad going on here like pre-term labor. I have been having a lot of Braxton-Hicks contractions today as well, but that's it. Thanks for any insights! I would really appreciate hearing your experiences.

Re: Is this normal? (warning: a bit gross)

• Options
    Hasn't happened to me yet, but I definitely felt like it could have happened last night. There's enough weird muscle changes and all that down there that I would consider it normal and not worry. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hasn't happened to me, but I know during sex it often pushes out gas that I didn't realize was there. 
    imageimage
    Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebreezalina82:
    Hasn't happened to me, but I know during sex it often pushes out gas that I didn't realize was there.nbsp;

Lmao it's such a relief to know you are not the only one letting out a toot while being intimate. Lol kind of ruins the mood!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    j J
  • Options
    Could have just been something you ate that made you really lax.
  • Options
    imageBliss+Berry:

Hmmm.  First post and you're going to talk about orgasms and shitting the bed? I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say MUD.  

On the off chance it isn't, no it's not normal and you should definitely call your doctor.   

Jeez! Can't a first-time poster talk about anal without someone thinking they are a troll?   ;p

• Options
    imagegrace_smith03:
    imageBliss+Berry:

Hmmm.  First post and you're going to talk about orgasms and shitting the bed? I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say MUD.  

On the off chance it isn't, no it's not normal and you should definitely call your doctor.   

Jeez! Can't a first-time poster talk about anal without someone thinking they are a troll?   ;p

LOL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Not a troll at all. Just wondered if anyone had experienced this after a good online search didn't turn much up. Thanks to all who were helpful and nice enough to reply and not label me as such immediately. I haven't called my doctor, but if I keep having BH contractions like I am now close together, I think I will put a call in tonight.
  • Options

imageBrianaSimons:
    imagebreezalina82:
    Hasn't happened to me, but I know during sex it often pushes out gas that I didn't realize was there.nbsp;
    Lmao it's such a relief to know you are not the only one letting out a toot while being intimate. Lol kind of ruins the mood!

Thankfully DH is VERY understanding.  

imageimage
    Anniversary

• Options
    Do the BH stop when you drink water and lie on your left side?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagegrace_smith03:
    imageBliss+Berry:

LOL!!! I sure hope this never happens to me... 

Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"