October 2012 Moms

My big AW post

Mobile: My big AW post

First off...SHE'S ASLEEP!!  Granted, it's only been 5 minutes, but I feel good about this nap.  Really.  I do.  I think. LOL

Second, she's in her last size 2 diaper at home.  After this it's all size 3. ::sniff:: She does have a couple size 2 left in the diaper bag, and I'll use those up when we're out and about. 

Ok, now on to my crazy.  I had my first counseling session with the lady I saw after the m/c.  I adore her.  She's fantastic.  I was annoyed when I went because I didn't want to talk about it anymore.  It had been talked to death.  I talked about it with my husband, my sister, my primary care doc, here, with a couple friends.  I. Was.  Done.  But it was different talking to her.  We didn't focus on "here is my story, blah, blah, blah."  She asked good questions, made me think about things from a different perspective.  She told me daytime appointments are easier to get than evenings, and encouraged me to bring Alice.  Have I mentioned how much I adore my counselor? :D

Also, I'm watching Hitman right now. Timothy Olyphant is freaking hot. Here, I'll share.  You're welcome.

the hitman timothy olyphant 15

After 7 years of no ovulation...
BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies

Re: My big AW post

• Sigh.  I got 15 minutes. LOL  I put her back in her bed, so maybe she'll go back to sleep.  At least she's not screaming.  I'll take it.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Glad it went well!  Also, LOVE him...my son may or may not be named after his character in Justified.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Loading the player...
  • imagePetunia844:
    Glad it went well! nbsp;Also, LOVE him...my son may or may not be named after his character in Justified.

i love you so hard right now!

Oct Angel Babies
  • First off, YAY for having a good session! See? You were unnecessarily annoyed! I'm so glad to hear it.

Also? Your kid is sleeping?! That's like, the epitome of awesome. GO Alice goooo!!!

• imagePetunia844:
    Glad it went well!  Also, LOVE him...my son may or may not be named after his character in Justified.

I wondered! That is awesome. Ike, glad your appointment went well and better luck tomorrow with the nap situation. Tell Alice to go easy on Momma! 

View Full Size Image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• That's awesome! And hellooooo handsome. Love that movie too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"