November 2013 Moms

so what is everyone doing tonight

we are going to costco as soon as my husband gets home lol and I will definatly be eating a slice of their pizza for dinner and some softserve :) omg its so good. what are everyone elses plans for the evening 

Re: so what is everyone doing tonight

• I've been picking out some decor for the new house :) We are about 2 months from our move in date and I am sooooo excited! So I'll probably be scouting Pinterest for ideas and then helping my cousin fill out her FAFSA information. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well now I am wishing I had a Costco...

Probably just watching the DVR and couch potatoing all night (after little man goes to bed that is)

DS1 Born Apr 29 2011

DS2 Born Nov 5 2013

Pregnant with #3 Dec 24 2014, MMC found at 10w, D&C Feb 10th 2015

Cautious BFP May 25th 2015 EDD Feb 6 2016

• Loading the player...
  • Lazy night here! I'll be making kielbasa with peppers and zucchini and rice!
  • I'm eating leftover Chinese and I might read a little of my book or play a little Eternal Sonata before bed as long as DS lets me. DH is going to school tonight. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Mmmm pizza. That sounds good. I'll be watching some TV with DH and DS and eating from the freezer tonight. I have made DH pick up food too often over the past few days. Although a hamburger sounds really good right now. Or Luby's. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    my little man. 12-4-10.
    my blog
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cleaning up the living room. DD's toys are everywhere and they are driving me nuts. Then catching up on the DVR shows.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh man I am probably going to attempt to finish this book review I have been putting off for a couple months *something I do for a little extra cash*. BUT more than likely I will just end up going to sleep way earlier than I should. Even in super early pregnancy I get abnormally tired, and on top of that I had to get allergy shots today which also add to that. Lol its only 8 and I want to be sleeping.
  • Relaxing with sweatpants on and watching DS run around the house like crazy. Wish I had a 10th of his energy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"