Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

F/u period already?

I posted below about whether or not I could be starting my period already. I had a d and c two and a half weeks ago and was about 8 weeks along. I called the doctor this morning and spoke with one of the nurses. She said that everyone is different and it is possible that I'm starting my period already. She said to monitor the bleeding to be sure it isn't heavy and to watch for signs of infection like having a fever. It certainly looks like a period and i felt some pms stuff yesterday but I'm still not convinced!
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: F/u period already?

• Options
    I'm assuming this means I didn't ovulate at all. I understand how a normal cycle works and know this isn't normal but my body could be all out of whack. Thanks for your input!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Random bleeding, irregular cycles and wonky things happening are common after a loss.  I had ectopic surgery almost six weeks ago, started what was like a period four days later and lasted for almost a week, and now have only had spotting since.  I started temping/charting with the bleeding and FF seems to think I O'd on CD17, but here I am on CD37 with no sign of AF on the way at all.  I'm just chalking it up to my body trying to figure itself out post-loss.

Oh, and you don't need to ovulate to get your period.  Lots of women go through life getting periods regularly but not realizing that they're not actually ovulating, only to discover that through charting/temping. 

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"