Trouble TTC

Do I belong? **Child Mentioned**

So, I was told (I'm not going to name-names, there's no real point.) That I don't belong here because I already have 1 child. I'm just wondering if that's the consensus?
I just feel more comfortable here than on Secondary IF. This is where I was initially referred when I into'd on TTGP... and I enjoy you ladies! I don't ever talk about DD here, do not have a ticker or any of that, and mention her momentarily next to my blog link so no one sees anything they don't want to see.
Anyways... I guess my question is, are you guys okay with me sticking around here? Or would you prefer I mosey on over to Secondary IF? (Which I would also understand.) I would hate it if me being here caused anyone pain.
TTC#2 Since July 2011
Me: 29, had two blocked tubes - left was cleared during lap, right was unable to be cleared. PCOS & Stage 2 Endo. DH: 32, SA = perfect
CLOMID: 4 rounds, 50mg + TI = BFN's. FEMARA: 1 round = no response
12-24-2012 : Laparoscopy, Softball sized cyst/endo/scar tissue removed.
Cycle #14 - Feb 2013 : 50mg clomid. Ovidrel Trigger. IUI on 2/14/13 = thin lining, multiple cysts.
Cycle #15 - no meds, still have cysts, no follicles. Boo!
Forced break. Continuous BCP for 6 weeks to give my jacked up ovaries a break.
Cycle #16 actively trying (May/June): Femara, TI = BFN
Cycle #17- #20 - Med/Treatment break, trying on our own = BFN's all around.
Cycle #21 - Femara, MORE Femara, Ovidrel and a Christmas IUI = BFN
MY BLOG -- About DD, TTC and everything in between!

Re: Do I belong? **Child Mentioned**

• I don't see an issue with you posting here.  I think it is a bigger issue if you have pictures or tickers in your siggy, which you do not. 

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Three years ago when I first started posting on this board we had tons of secondary IF'ers and we had no problem with pics, tickers, etc.  I accept that the board has become more constrained with not wanting to see pics and tickers, and wanting a ticker warning if a child is mentioned.  

But since you have respected that and only have minor mention in your siggy as concerns to your blog, I see no problem.  Of course, since your blog is your personal business you can post whatever you want!  If anyone has a problem, you could always just remove mention of it next to your blog, if people click through to your blog and see mention of your child they can just leave your blog, problem solved.  I think it's nice that you give warning as to what it's about.

So to make a long story short - stick around!  If you're more comfortable here and let's admit it - we're frickin' awesome, why not?

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Loading the player...
  • imagekatib77:

So to make a long story short - stick around!  If you're more comfortable here and let's admit it - we're frickin' awesome, why not?

Yes

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We have had many sif here in the past. I say you are more than welcome. Like everyone stated, if you are respectful of the situation it would never be a problem.  Which it appears like you are, so welcome aboard. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC since April 2010
    Diagnosed w/PCOS as a teen
    Aug 2011 dx MFI
    Oct 2011 referral to RE 1500mg Met
    5 Rounds of Clomid
    On waiting list for injects/IUI
    P/SAIF Welcome
  • imagelobosabby:
    imagekatib77:

Yes

I agree with this also :)

• imageTNgirl89:
    imagelobosabby:
    imagekatib77:

Yes

I agree with this also :)

Me, too! Welcome! 

Me:37 DH:40 Married 7/2009 TTC since 5/2012 
    BFP 4/2013, Our Christmas Miracle Due 12/18/2013
  • I get all the warnings some of the ladies here want, it helps when having a bad day... but personally I think it can be a little too sensitive at times. That said, stay! You are more then welcomed.
  • I don't even pay attention to any of the tickers most of the time- whether they are for married time/cycle day/etc etc. But I think it's cool that you are aware of the hurt that might cause and are respectful of those that are sensitive. Welcome!

• I know I'm newer here but I hope you stay :
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
  • imageWolfette139:
    imagelobosabby:
    imagekatib77:

So to make a long story short - stick around! &nbsp;If you're more&nbsp;comfortable&nbsp;here and let's admit it - we're frickin' awesome, why not?

Yes

YesYes&nbsp;

Ditto. I understand the ticker and pic warnings but don't see a problem with the way you have it handled. Stick around!

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• Thanks everyone! And you all ARE frickin' awesome... which is why I wanted to make sure everyone was ok with me being here. (I haven't noticed many, if any, other SIF ladies around here.) You guys have already given me great advice and support and I hope I'm able to reciprocate!
    TTC#2 Since July 2011
    Me: 29, had two blocked tubes - left was cleared during lap, right was unable to be cleared. PCOS & Stage 2 Endo. DH: 32, SA = perfect
    CLOMID: 4 rounds, 50mg + TI = BFN's. FEMARA: 1 round = no response
    12-24-2012 : Laparoscopy, Softball sized cyst/endo/scar tissue removed.
    Cycle #14 - Feb 2013 : 50mg clomid. Ovidrel Trigger. IUI on 2/14/13 = thin lining, multiple cysts.
    Cycle #15 - no meds, still have cysts, no follicles. Boo!
    Forced break. Continuous BCP for 6 weeks to give my jacked up ovaries a break.
    Cycle #16 actively trying (May/June): Femara, TI = BFN
    Cycle #17- #20 - Med/Treatment break, trying on our own = BFN's all around.
    Cycle #21 - Femara, MORE Femara, Ovidrel and a Christmas IUI = BFN
    MY BLOG -- About DD, TTC and everything in between!

• I appreciate your sensitivity. I agree that b/c you don't have a ticker/pictures etc and are clearly sensitive to the issue, that it is fine for you to be here.
    Me - 35. DH - 40. TTC #1 since 9/2010. 
    IUI #1-2 BFN
    IUI #3 BFP = C/P
    IUI #4-6 BFNs
    IVF #1 Lupron and Gonal F: 29R 29M 28F
    2 blastocysts transferred 12/14/13
    Beta at 9dp5dt = 285; Beta at 12dp5dt = 925
    It's twins! EDD 9/2/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards