February 2012 Moms

WHOOHOO DH made his V appointment!

Snip snip!  Yay I'm so excited.  We've got two kiddos and we are done.  And I know this for a fact because we had an uh-oh moment and I was not in the least bit excited about the possibility of being pregnant.  So I am very happy he is on board.  He took awhile but is good to go now!  YAY
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WHOOHOO DH made his V appointment!

• Lucky! DH refuses to get it done until cici is 3! He wants to make sure I won't change mind about another one...yeah I'm pretty sure I don't want anymore.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I always knew I only wanted two kids max, and for awhile after DS #1 I wasn't sure I wanted more.  But then I realized we weren't done as a family yet - but we are now.  I don't think H realized just how done I was until the scare and he was like "it's okay whatever happens happens one more wouldn't be the end of the world" and I wasn't even close to being excited.  I just told him "no, I'm done.  I don't want more" and he was really surprised but now he realizes he feels the same way.  

We can do more for just two than we could for 3 and I don't want to feel any more spread out than I do.  Two is perfect, our family is complete.  I'm just glad he finally realized it and part of that might be my suggestion/reminder that the sooner he gets it done the sooner we can do it like bunnies again (an inside joke between us).  He is nervous, but at least he is willing.  It took awhile to get him here though!

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats! Smile

I'm jealous! I would love to be one-and-done, but hubs won't get the snip until Aria is older, like pp's husband. He's still on the fence about whether he wants one more or not... it'd have to be a few years from now though, I won't even consider it before Aria is 3. (Just my personal preference)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Yay!  I know it has been hard for you to get him to follow through, what a great step!!!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• That's awesome!  I would love to not have to think about BC anymore.  But we still want at least one more, so it will be a while before we can make any permanent decisions.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageMrMrsandBaby:
    Yay!  I know it has been hard for you to get him to follow through, what a great step!!!

Yes 

I know it will be bittersweet for me when DH goes. We only want 2 but the thought of making that final will sadden me - just a little! Lol.

January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Yay!  My DH finally made his appointment today, too.  I am so glad.  Unfortunately it took me having issues with my IUD and having to get it taken out for him to decide to finally get on it, but at least it is happening!  Hooray!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH is getting snipped when were done, if we're done now. I will have a c/s if we have a third so I work just get my tubes tied. But I feel done now, just giving myself some time to be sure.

I bet it feels great to not have to worry about it anymore!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"