Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Teething?

DD has 4 top teeth and 2 bottom teeth.  They all were fully in by the time she was 8 months old.  She is now 10 months and for the past week and half is constantly chewing on her fingers on both sides of her mouth.  She's also been a little aggitated at night as she normally doesn't wake up but the past few nights will wake up whining for about 10 minutes but then fall back asleep on her own.  I don't see anything that would indicate teeth coming, but I know sometimes it can take a while.  And the way she chews it almost seems like it's either her next set of top teeth or her bottom molars coming in, rather then the bottom ones that are right next to the two bottom middle ones that are currently in.  (Sorry I'm not up on what each tooth is named :-) ).  Is that even possible to "skip over" what I would think to be the next teeth that should come in?

Jessica

Reggie imageimage
Madison Lynn imageimage
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Teething?

• Yes there is an order that is typical but of course they can skip.  Our friend's daughter has her front two, skips incisors but basically has the rest on top.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"