December 2011 Moms

Day 8 of CIO

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Day 8 of CIO

• What time is he going to bed? If he sleeping at least 8 or 9hrs before that 5am wake up call then I would consider that STTN.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • It finally worked with Alex when we extended the check in times per the pedi's recommendation. First night was 15/20/25, second night 20/25/30 and the third night 25/30/35 before checking in. It took about a week and a half until he finally got it, but now it works like a charm for both nights and naps. He does wake up sometimes at night and cried for a few seconds. 

Stay strong! 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• I agree with Ricola, space it out a bit... It worked for Josephine, she's not 100% perfecto yet, but I wake her at 5:45 daily anyway because I leave for work at 6.  So when she's up on the weekend at 5:30, I get it. 

Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I think Ferber's book also says early wake ups can be caused by a late bedtime.  Have you tried an earlier bedtime?

I agree with extending the check in time and see if that helps.  We had some early wake ups in the beginning, but the sleeps 7-7 now.

laying down the law on Oahu's North Shore

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"