Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

1st period post d&c question

I am exactly 28 days from my d&c.  For the past 3 days I have been feeling AF cramps (but more intense than normal) and some spotting.  But no AF.  Has anyone gotten their period yet?  I am assuming all is normal, my period may be wonky as are these cramps?  I was also expecting it to be late.  

Re: 1st period post d&c question

• No period for me yet and I'm 32 days past d&c. For the last few days, I've had brown spotting and some cramps. Cramps intensified yesterday and this morning with some red blood. (Sorry if TMI). My HCG is at 16, so I'm not sure if I'm starting my period or what.....guess I will wait and see. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm 27 days out from my D&C and I've been having cramps the past few days as well. I keep thinking AF is going to show but nothing yet. Hopefully for the both of us cramps mean she'll be coming soon.

My Ovulation Chart

BFP #1 3.16.12. mmc 5.7.12 at 11 weeks ~Avery Cameron~

BFP #2 12.12.12. mmc 1.22.13 at 10 weeks ~Theodore Michael~

D&C #2 Chromosome analysis results: Translocation Trisomy 14

My RPL Testing: Homozygous MTHFR, normal karyotype

DH's karyotype results: Robertsonian Translocation 13:14

BFP #3 9.10.13 mc at 4 weeks~Our little May Flower~ 

BFP #4 10.13.13- Our Rainbow Baby, a little girl, arrived June 25, 2014! 

• Loading the player...
  • It too me 12 weeks to get my period after my D&C. The first period I got was very light spotting with some intense cramps. At the time, I wasn't even sure whether it was a period or not. A/F can be pretty wonky after a D&C. If you are concerned please call your doctor.
  • Thanks for asking this question! I was wondering the same thing! I am 21 days post D&C and wondering the same thing! I wish you all well!
  • I just got mine this week. 4 weeks post d&c (and cytotec). 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Natural M/C 1.10 MMC 1.13 CP 12.13
    This is for all the caterpillars that never became butterflies. And for all the butterflies that never felt the wind in their wings. And for all the hearts that had hopes and dreams of a wondrous flight together.
  • It's been 5 weeks today since my D&C...I have no signs of AF showing...but I am on birth control so that could be a reason.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"