October 2012 Moms

NBR: Body-shapers

I have a wedding to go to in March, and I'm not excited about about climbing into formal wear for the first time since giving birth. So until the weather warms up so that I can go on walks and get back in shape, I am resigning myself to wearing a body shaper under one of my dresses (and hoping it fits). What body shapers do you ladies recommend? Are Spanx worth the money? I want one that covers butt, thighs, and tummy but doesn't roll down or bunch up near my bra line. I bought a cheap one once and that's all it does! It's so uncomfortable that it's not worth wearing. 

Thanks for your heeeelllp!! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: NBR: Body-shapers

• I heart Spanx soooo much! Seriously, they're damn near comfortable!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • I know you said you wanted something for the bottom, but I'm really happy with the Mother Tucker compression nursing tank--so comfortable and it does such a great job pulling in the middle.  I bought two--one black and one nude--and wear one every day.  I occasionally wear them with tummy control underwear for a double wammy.  They're a little pricey, but so worth it.  I bought a compression tank from Spanx and wasn't happy with it.  I've worn the Spanx control bike shorts things even before I was pregnant and was always really happy with them.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I like Spanx too BUT check out Marshalls/TJ Maxx whathaveyou first- you can find something similar for half the cost

• imagemrs.ike:
    I heart Spanx soooo much! Seriously, they're damn near comfortable!

Which one do you have??  I was looking at the Slim Cognito, but it gets mixed reviews...I'm so indecisive!!

• imageMeginUT:
    I know you said you wanted something for the bottom, but I'm really happy with the Mother Tucker compression nursing tank--so comfortable and it does such a great job pulling in the middle.  I bought two--one black and one nude--and wear one every day.  I occasionally wear them with tummy control underwear for a double wammy.  They're a little pricey, but so worth it.  I bought a compression tank from Spanx and wasn't happy with it.  I've worn the Spanx control bike shorts things even before I was pregnant and was always really happy with them.  

I'll have to look into these!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"