Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Bedtime

A family birthday is coming up and dinner plans wil be right around LOs bedtime. How do you mammas handle situations like this?

Re: Bedtime

• Babies are usually pretty flexible with their sleep schedule. Your LO will probably be fine staying up a little later or napping in the carrier, and I'm sure people will understand if you leave a little early. Try not to feel like you have to live and die by a certain schedule.

• I never kept DD out past bedtime until she was almost 3 and that was only for 4th of July and Christmas Eve. She's a monster when overtired. I guess if you keep them out at this age they won't notice much. That night they may wake more. If possible I would get a sitter and leave LO home. Or see if you could bring a PNP and put your LO to bed someplace there if your LO is an easy baby.
  • Loading the player...
  • My LO falls asleep regardless.  If we are out, he goes to sleep, he not good company :-).  I usually change his clothes to pjs, if I think we will be out late and let him fall asleep.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We make an exit as soon as we can. DD gets super cranky when tired and she won't sleep in a restaurant. We can usually keep her occupied for awhile before she starts to meltdown. And staying up later messes with her STTN. In short, we try to not keep her up late often. LOL
    TTC #1 since May 2010
    9/10 and 1/11 Normal blood work
    2/11 50 mg Clomid = BFN
    4/11 50 mg Clomid = BFN
    5/11 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    6/11 2.5 mg Femara = BFN
    7/11 2.5 mg Femara = BFN
    SA normal and HSG all clear
    11/11 14 HMG shots with HCG trigger = BFN
    12/11 Femara + HMG = BFP!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.