December 2010 Moms

Anyone up for a PIP fashion or whatever AW post?

Jilly - I just saw your siggy and am dying of the cuteness of A in his single and loving it shirt : )

Made me recall A has a new shirt and voila a post is born...

Here is my A rocking her new T

and here she is for crazy hair day at daycare

Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

Re: Anyone up for a PIP fashion or whatever AW post?

• Ahh, she is so cute!! Love the shirt.

I can't post pics anymore from my laptop.  It's an ancient Mac and only runs Safari now so no pics for me.  :-( 

But I do have a funny to share!  I do this big consignment sale every six months.  This round, we pulled out the jumperoo and put it together to take it to the sale.  I forgot it was in the living room until C runs to me and excitedly says "Mama, come see my new toy!!!"  He was thrilled with it and wanted in right away.  Needless to say, it didn't make it in the sale, it's still in my living room and he wants in it every chance he gets.  Go figure! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelrn327:

Ahh, she is so cute!! Love the shirt.

I can't post pics anymore from my laptop.  It's an ancient Mac and only runs Safari now so no pics for me.  :-( 

But I do have a funny to share!  I do this big consignment sale every six months.  This round, we pulled out the jumperoo and put it together to take it to the sale.  I forgot it was in the living room until C runs to me and excitedly says "Mama, come see my new toy!!!"  He was thrilled with it and wanted in right away.  Needless to say, it didn't make it in the sale, it's still in my living room and he wants in it every chance he gets.  Go figure! 

I don't have any pics to share either, we're doing some remodeling so our house is a mess and I'm stressed & tired, but I wanted to say, lrn, that I catch R trying to climb in the Jumperoo all.the.time!  We have it out for H obviously, but he still wants to try!  He tries to climb in the exersaucer too...but, um, he's 35lbs & 3 feet tall, and I don't think he'd fit!  It's so funny, these toddlers....LOL

PS--LOVE the shirt and crazy hair stephy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Aw, thanks! Yeah, I love the boys in their Valentine's day outfits :)

@stephy, I love the shirt. Is it bad that it took me like, a full minute to get it? It's because I haven't had my coffee yet.

@lrn and msu: we have an issue here in that Alexander wants to get in the swing. He has totally wrecked the motor on that thing!  He's going to go crazy for the exersaucer when I bring it up in a couple of weeks.

Here's my AW: Alexander shoveling snow a couple of weeks ago when we had the big storm. His little shovel was buried and we couldn't find it, but he insisted on shoveling anyway!

photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • She's so cute! I love the T-shirt. And the pigtails!

I have a couple pics from Disneyland I can share, but I'll have to do it later when I'm on the computer. :-) 

• Cute pic of A Jilly!  Nice to see he's earning his keep, lol!

Too funny about all of these big kids wanting the jumperoos/exersausers.  I do kind of wish they made them bigger now b/c he really "gets" the jumping/spinning part now while he didn't move all that much in it before.  I also don't think he realizes he can actually climb in and out on his own but sure that will come soon!  It definitely underscored what I thought though before.  C is NOT a climber!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • stephy - she's sooo cute in both those pictures!   I love the tee - where did you find it?

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • jilly - A looks so proud of himself shoveling with that big shovel.  Be sure to save that photo so you can pull it out during snowstorms in his teen years when he needs to shovel the driveway. :)

• imagelrn327:

Cute pic of A Jilly!  Nice to see he's earning his keep, lol!

Too funny about all of these big kids wanting the jumperoos/exersausers.  I do kind of wish they made them bigger now b/c he really "gets" the jumping/spinning part now while he didn't move all that much in it before.  I also don't think he realizes he can actually climb in and out on his own but sure that will come soon!  It definitely underscored what I thought though before.  C is NOT a climber!

I think I'm kind of jealous of this.  I went to the bathroom the other day and come out to find Evan standing on the rolling office chair with his hands on the computer desk.  Of course I'm also watching the rolly chair slide away from the desk.  I couldn't get there before he plopped in a heap on the floor only to pop back up and loudly exclaim "I did it!"  SMH

• imagekj07:

stephy - she's sooo cute in both those pictures!   I love the tee - where did you find it?

I was wondering where you found it too stephy.  It's too cute!

• imagekeags5496:
    imagelrn327:

Cute pic of A Jilly!  Nice to see he's earning his keep, lol!

I think I'm kind of jealous of this.  I went to the bathroom the other day and come out to find Evan standing on the rolling office chair with his hands on the computer desk.  Of course I'm also watching the rolly chair slide away from the desk.  I couldn't get there before he plopped in a heap on the floor only to pop back up and loudly exclaim "I did it!"  SMH

I did it!

It's one of those phrases I've grown to both love and fear hearing.

• Love the shirt!

Jilly- what a cute little helper you had!

And yes, DS is so determined to play with DD's toys! He lays on the activity mat & imitates DD with his arms & legs up whacking at the hanging toys. He lounged in the bouncy chair & ate his snack while watching Thomas today (complete with music & vibration on, lol) 

Here's my pics:

DS's with the v-day cookies we made:

And DD's 5 month pic:

• Aww, loving all these sweet stories. The shirt she is wearing is available on etsy. Bosha- your little chef is adorable!
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"