1st Trimester
Options

Insurance-Medical Mutual

imageslh6363:
Ok so I have been seeing all these posts about insurance and finding out what is covered and what is not.   The problem is my insurance booklet, given to me by my employer is not very detailed...the only section I can find relating to maternity is the hospital stay restrictions.  Things I am wondering about are things such as OB appts, bloodwork, ultrasounds, even have heard that some insurance covers breast pumps.  For anyone familiar with Medical Mutual, is this information online somewhere? If so I cant seem to find it!
Sorry if you already saw this ?, posted this in a diff board but think it was the wrong place! 
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers.
image image image. image

Re: Insurance-Medical Mutual

• Options
    There should be a customer service number on the back of your insurance card. Just call them and tell them you are pregnant and ask them to walk you through everything that is covered and what to expect, etc.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagenortonmol:
    There should be a customer service number on the back of your insurance card. Just call them and tell them you are pregnant and ask them to walk you through everything that is covered and what to expect, etc.

This. Also, the company that covers maternity leave may be different from your medical insurance company, so you may want to see if you can find out who that is and how you're covered.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was able to find more detailed information when I signed up for their website.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"