Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Intro...

Hi - I'm new to the board. I just had surgery last week for an ectopic pregnancy at 7 weeks and I heard this is a great place to find some healing.

I'm married, have a wonderful hubby and a sweet boy who is almost two. We had been TTC for 7 cycles when I found out I was pregnant. Our joy was cut short a week after we got our BFP when I began bleeding and they knew something was wrong. After an agonizing week and a half, they diagnosed the pregnancy as ectopic. By the time they scheduled surgery, our sweet baby was no longer growing and didn't have a heartbeat...but even knowing our baby was already in heaven didn't make the surgery any easier.

I have never been through something so heartbreaking. I cry at random times, I'm angry and frustrated at stupid stuff and I'm wondering if life will ever be the same. I'm thankful, though, for my husband and son and the wonderful friends and family who have surrounded us during this time. I've felt so loved and that has been comforting.

Re: Intro...

• So sorry for your loss! 

I agree that this is a great place to be. I just joined this board over the weekend when we found out our baby had stopped growing. Even though its been a short time, I've learned a lot and have gotten so much support.

• I just joined over the weekend. DnC on Friday found out thurs no heartbeat.
    I am with you so emotional crying one min ok the next. My hubby has been so wonderful. I could not ask for someone better.
    Anything you need please let me know. Even of you just want to vent.

Things happen for a reason I keep telling myself. We will be ok.

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • So sorry you have to be here, but I'm glad you found this board.  It's been a helpful place!

I'm glad, also, that you're finding healing and support with your family and friends. Take care of yourself.  Hugs!

• I'm so sorry for your loss. My daughter turned two a few months ago and I had a d and c 2 weeks ago. I'm glad you found this board, it's a great place to come for advice and support.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so sorry for your loss. It isn't fair that any of us have to be here, but at least you can find support. I have had two early m/c in the past 8 months. I don't always post, but even just lurking reminds me that I am not alone. 
    TTC Since January 2012 Me:37 DH:34      DX July 2013: Unexplained Infertility      New DX Dec 2013: DOR
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/13/13 M/C 6/6/12  BFP#2 2/21/13 EDD 11/3/13 M/C 2/26/13 BFP#3 C/P
    4 rounds of clomid, 2 with IUI = BFN
    November/December Retesting/Natural Cycle = Surprise BFP @ 11dpo! Beta#1 76.6@13dpo Beta #2 276@15dpo u/s#1 6w2d hb113 u/s#2 8w2d, measuring 8w4d hb168! 10w2d hb171 12w3d Verifi results are in and good! EDD 8/23 Our Baby Girl Rainbow Baby born 8/20/2014!!!
    Um...what? BFP 11/2/15!?! EDD 7/4/16
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you have a good support system at home- it definitely makes a difference. I'm sorry you're here but I'm glad you found us. ((hugs))

My Ovulation Chart

BFP #1 3.16.12. mmc 5.7.12 at 11 weeks ~Avery Cameron~

BFP #2 12.12.12. mmc 1.22.13 at 10 weeks ~Theodore Michael~

D&C #2 Chromosome analysis results: Translocation Trisomy 14

My RPL Testing: Homozygous MTHFR, normal karyotype

DH's karyotype results: Robertsonian Translocation 13:14

BFP #3 9.10.13 mc at 4 weeks~Our little May Flower~ 

BFP #4 10.13.13- Our Rainbow Baby, a little girl, arrived June 25, 2014! 

• I am so sorry for your loss ((HUGS)) Welcome.
  • Thanks, everyone! Each day gets a teensie bit easier...the some days it is two step back.

I had my post-op appointment yesterday and my hcg levels are slowly but surely dropping. Until my body gets back to "normal", I still feel like I'm stuck in the midst of the pain and stress. I will be so happy when that number reaches "0".

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"