Baby Showers

Thank you cards ?

MH had a work shower recently and we received gifts from individuals as well as a couple of group gifts.

I think I know the answer to this but wanted clarification mostly for H. I should do thank cards for the individual gifts as well as a group thank you card for the group gifts, correct? He's thinking just one thank you card for everyone.

Thank you in advance for the help!

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BFP #1-7/22/12 EDD: 4/8/13 It's a Boy!! Born 3/30/13
BFP #2 2/3/14 EDD: 10/15/14 - My Chart
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Thank you cards ?

• I'm glad you asked this, I was wondering the same thing...the issue I'm having is that DH's  co-workers who signed the card for the big gift all work in different parts of the building. I've read about making a plate of cookies or something like that, and along with the thank you note, leaving it out in the break room but that wouldn't work in his situation because they're so spread out. Like you, I'm thinking 1 card for all who signed the big gift but I have no idea where to send it/leave it so everyone involved would see it...? 
  • imageJJ3813:
    I'm glad you asked this, I was wondering the same thing...the issue I'm having is that DH's nbsp;coworkers who signed the card for the big gift all work in different parts of the building. I've read about making a plate of cookies or something like that, and along with the thank you note, leaving it out in the break room but that wouldn't work in his situation because they're so spread out. Like you, I'm thinking 1 card for all who signed the big gift but I have no idea where to send it/leave it so everyone involved would see it...?nbsp;

He said he would email the lab as a general thank you so the people who didn't see it on the bulletin board would still get a thank you. I don't know who participated in the group gift because the card was just signed "the lab." But we also received gift bags from others as well

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1-7/22/12 EDD: 4/8/13 It's a Boy!! Born 3/30/13
    BFP #2 2/3/14 EDD: 10/15/14 - My Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I would give individual thank you cards to everyone thanking them either for their gift or their contribution to a group gift.  I would also consider bringing in a platter of goodies or bagels as a thank you to the entire group with a little note attached.
    BabyFetus Ticker; Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"