1st Trimester
Options

Maternity pants?

I am only about 7 to 8 weeks along, but I swear my work pants are very uncomfortable and tight.  I don't eat too much or unhealthy foods so I wonder if it's the bloating or am I eating too much?  Ugh!  Getting dressed for work is becoming a challenge.  So, is it too early for maternity clothes or a belly band?? 

This may be superstitious and weird, but I really don't want to wear those things until after my first appt on 3/7.  I had a miscarriage before so I am being very cautious about this pregnancy and trying to manage my expectations...

Re: Maternity pants?

• Options
    Definitely get a belly band if you're uncomfortable - no sense suffering.  Realistically you know that buying something you need isn't going to cause something to go wrong so be comfy.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options

Get a belly band! I have one and I am 6w1d, I have been wearing it for the past couple of days... BLOAT IS KILLING ME... I can't even over lap my pants to even attempt to button them... I am not over eating either... just be comfy... I generally like my clothes comfy fitting anyway...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Unless you have gained weight you are probably experiencing bloat. If you are uncomfortable then I would do the belly band or just the old fashioned rubber band trick (if you don't want to buy anything).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    Belyl band doesn't always hold the pants up, just a warning.
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Options
    switch to maternity pants and leggings! I just bought some last night, I am nine weeks along and ridiculously bloated. The leggings are a dream and I feel so comfortable at work thus far today.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"