Working Moms
Options

Changing my schedule

I been just lurking at this board. I actually never posted anything. I'm 30 weeks pregnant with baby three(first girl). I work full time as an office manager. First time working being pregnant. Any who, I have two boys age 5.5 and 2.5 years old. DH works full time as well.

The sitter we have now (our cousin in law) won't be able to handle other kid. She watches my two boys and her daughter(same ages as my oldest.) Anywho, so DH and I were taking how we going to work out our schedule and do we really want a nanny for the kids?! Knowing that It will be kind of pricey and me working to paid a nanny will be too much. I will only be working to pay her.  So he switch from being his day job as a CS(Customer Services) working 8:30-5:00 PM to a 3rd shift 8:30-4AM at shipping department. I was working Monday through Friday 7:30-4:00PM and changing my schedule to Sunday through Wednesday 7:30-4:00 PM. Going to be a big change for both of us. Especially him working full time doing the day to working full time at night. Also for me. I will soon have to take care of three kids at night. Well at least the 5.5 and 2.5 year old will be sleeping. I'm proud of myself cutting a day of my five day work schedule. My job is stressful. But I'm so ready for a change. I'm glad DH and I are on the same page. 

Re: Changing my schedule

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"