April 2013 Moms
Options

STM and having a tough go of it

My first pregnancy was wonderful, it was also 16 years ago. I was 18 and married.

I  remarried last March and we wanted to start a family right away and we would like to have more than one child.  However, I have been miserable during the mid to latter part of this pregnancy.  I still have 8 weeks to go. At 20 weeks I was so swollen I had to have my rings cut off and also started experiencing pregnancy carpal tunnel which is the worst thing ever. I don't sleep, my hips, hands and wrists hurt too much. Recently the tendonitis in my shoulder has flared up and my knees kill from the extra weight.  I feel really awful.  I'm tryng to enjoy this but it hurts just typing this.  Is anyone else having a tough time? I'm at a point where I just want to cry every day. I really am trying to stay positive and am having a really hard time.

Re: STM and having a tough go of it

• Options

You are not alone.  I was 20 and 24 when I had my last babies and pregnancy was awesome.  I got to enjoy every bit of it.  Now, at 33, it's not so fun.  There are many things that I feel and can't do that I never expected to.  I was nauseated this time, I feel every little thing, I have GD, and honestly can't wait for this baby to be born.  I know most people say they are easier in than out but I really want her out because I feel it would be easier on my body.

Hang in there, only a short time left.Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I completely understand. DD is only 2 so I just did this a few years back, but it's much worst this time around. I also have carpal tunnel in my wrist. It hurts so much to type or write, even doing DD's hair in the morning is painful. I also don't sleep and am very tired most of the time. And I don't have any energy either so my to do list just grows.

I have just about 6 weeks and I am counting them down. I want the baby to be born healthy, but I will be so happy when he's out and I can claim my body back.

I have no advice, just take care of yourself the best way you can. April will be here before we know it- or at least I keep telling myself that.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"