TTC after 35

FSH & AFC Questions?

Hi Ladies,

I was just wondering when you all took these tests?  After your first visit with RE or on Day 3 of IVF?   If, your test score was out of normal range, would the RE stop the cycle?

Thanks for the information! 

Getting ready for Round #1 IVF.....wish me luck!  :)

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers

Re: FSH & AFC Questions?

• Day 3 for me, at baseline prior to IVF each cycle.  GL with your IVF, I hope that it's the only one that you will need.
    TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • I take these tests...Day 3, aka baseline. I think my RE proceeds when FSH is under 11. I think the danger zone in AFC is 4 or less.

• Loading the player...
  • My RE ran these tests when I initially started with the practice. The tests were run on CD3. The results dictated the approach we used. When we started IVF, it was time to update the annual tests. My RE was much more interested in AMH. My test results dictated the protocol that was used.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you, Ladies. 

I really appreciate you all so much for helping me get ready and being aware of how I need to proceed.  You provide me with such strengh and confidence that I am pretty sure I will show up to collect all my needles and meds to get this party started...Lol. 

Your the best! :)

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • CD 3 when I started the practice.  sInce mine was all in the "normal" range he hasn't checked again to my knowledge, but I bet he does if we move on to IVF.
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"