Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Does anyone have the Bumbleride Indie?

Hi Ladies,

I'm popping over from 2nd tri to see if anyone has this stroller?

This is our third baby and I think we are going to splurge and get this stroller this time. We've gad the Graco Quattro tour up until now with both the boys but the tires are not good in our Canadian winters and also, it's heavy and the handle bar isn't high enough. I am 6'2 and DH is 6'5.

I've heard from my SIL the Bumbleride is light, easy to maneuver through snow, ice etc and that the handle bar can adjust to height. I've done a lot of research and it seems like a good choice.

We are heading down to AZ in a week and its about 100 dollars cheaper there so I think we will buy it there.

If you have it, do you like it? How is it with a carseat? We have the Chicco Keyfit, if that matters? What do you like/not like about it?

Thanks for any info!

Re: Does anyone have the Bumbleride Indie?

• i have it. we got it with my first LO. there are a lot of things i really like about it. it's definitely all terrain. great out in the neighborhood, grass, sand etc. the basket is great, i like that the handle is adjustable.

not so great: it's on the larger/heavier side. i don't love trying to collapse it and get it in the car. i also have a city mini which is so much easier to fold and lift. I prefer to leave the bumbleride in my garage and use it for walks vs using it as an everyday stroller.

we also had trouble using it with a carseat. it just never seemed too sturdy.that may have been our fault/misconception though. the city mini was very easy to use with the carseat, so we used that one until he was big enough to fit in the seat of the bumbleride. (we also had chicco keyfit)

My son was always very comfortable in the bumbleride. definitely a plus. but now with a 2 year old and a 4 month old, this stroller has somewhat fallen out of rotation. We have a City Select that i use when i need to have both of them in the stroller, and if i'm going to just have one of them in teh stroller i use the city mini bc of it's ease of use. These days the only time i use the bumbleride is if we are walking in the neighborhood and my husband has my older LO in the backpack.

so, yes great stroller. just depends what you need it to do for you! hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"