DAY TWO (2/26): FIVE DAYS OF FREEBIES - Page 7 — The Bump
Giveaways

DAY TWO (2/26): FIVE DAYS OF FREEBIES

Re: DAY TWO (2/26): FIVE DAYS OF FREEBIES

• I can't wait to take my baby on a road trip to Florida to see her one and only Auntie and her cousins :
  • I can't wait to take Sofia on a road trip to St. Augustine, FL. It is our favorite place for relaxing trips and I can't wait to share that with our daughter! =
  • Loading the player...
  • We can't wait to take our daughter to Florida this summer. It's a long drive, but worth it. She'll be meeting Grandpa for the first time!
  • Disneyland would be great! I have never been myself and my kids have been bagging me every year. Maybe this year we will make it been trying to save up the money.
  • Like everyone else, I'm excited to take my baby -- 4 months old now! -- to Maine to see her grandparents.

• My dad's entire family lives in Eastern Montana. We are planning a trip out in the next month or so to visit. 9 hours in the car with a 9 month old.....should be interesting Indifferent!!!! But I can't wait to bring him out, as none of them have met him yet! Will be a big moment Smile

• To Eastern Washingon to celebrate 4th of July with all family!
  • Road trip to California so our newborn can meet his greatgrandmother in LA.
  • ...to Newport, RI this summer for the Newport Folk Festival!!
  • We can't wait to take the baby on a road trip to Disney World to see Dad's family who lives in FL and see Mickey and Minnie! Big Smile
  • To visit great grandparents in florida
  • We can't wait to take our son on his first beach trip to Myrtle Beach in the spring! He is such a water baby!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage
  • I can't wait to take our little Noah on a road trip to visit my sister in law in New Mexico over Christmas. Beautiful sites on the way up and lots of snow, mountains,and huge trees :
  • We cannot wait to take our trip out to Tennessee this summer! :) He loves music so Nashville, Memphis and Beale street will be so much fun for all of us! 
  • Would love to be able to take the kids on a road trip to New Mexico to visit family : I am 23 now and havent even been able to visit since I was about 9 or 10 so it would be wonderful to see everyone and let them meet my three kiddos :
  • Can't wait to take Ethan to see great grandparents in TX and KY!! :
    image Bump Jackie:
    Here we go, day two of freebies! nbsp;
    Today's prize: Clek Foonf Car Seat 449 value!
    For a chance to enter, answer the question below in this thread:nbsp;
    What is the one road trip you cant wait to take baby on?!nbsp;
    Want to enter this giveaway but not a member of The Bump yet?nbsp;Make an account herenbsp;it's easy!.nbsp;
    nbsp;Read thenbsp;official rulesnbsp;here.
    Follow TheBump on Twitternbsp;to be alerted of our giveaways with the hashtag TBFreebies.
    Thank you! Good luck!
    Bump Jackie
    nbsp;
  • Disney World to meet Mickey!!!! 
  • We can't wait to take the baby to visit his great grandmother in Orlando Florida.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I can't wait to take my kids on a trip to Missouri to see my family!
  • To Clearwater for Spring Training next month!
  • We can't wait to take her to meet my best friend (and her husband) of 32 years and her son ( her future husband) in upstate NY!!
  • The best road trip will be the one home from the hospital! Then to Michigan to meet extended family and show him or her off!!!
  • We can't wait to take a trip down the west coast! How fun will that be!?! :-)
  • To navarre beach! My favorite place on earth and the place my husband and i got engaged.
  • The one road trip I can't wait to take baby on is a day trip to Disney world with her grandparents.

O was born Aug 13!  <3 B.B.F.L

image Why,Yes! I HAVE missed you both!image

• I can't wait to take the baby w/ its brothers on a trip to see grandparents that are spread around the country!
  • I would love to take baby A to the Jersey Shore.  I'm from New Jersey and now live in Rhode Island with my husband. Even though Sandy had destroyed most of my childhood memories I would love to show baby A where his mom took her first step and maybe rebuild some new memories with him.  
  • To Hawaii so he can see where his mama grew up!;
  • We can't wait to take our baby boy to the University of Maine, Orono where my husband and I both graduated and met for the first time 7 wonderful years ago. :)

• Florida to visit his uncle who is stationed there and get play time with his new cousin!
  • I can't wait to take my son on a road trip along the coast of the Pacific Northwest!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I can't wait to pile the going to be now 4 boys in the van and drive to Disney!
  • I can't wait to take baby on their first car trip to Grampy and Grammy's house 5 hours away in Syracuse!

• I can't wait to take our babies on a trip to the beach in ocean city md, where my In laws live!
  • Can't wait to take him up to Saranac Lake to see his Great Uncle's property!  That will be a good 6 hour ride!
    Check out my blog! Laurel Likes It button Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are excited to take our 20 month old little boy and two month little girl to the beach this summer!!
  • Definitely to the Hamptons on Long Island, NY(where I am from) this summer to take him to the beach. He went last year, but was too young to really know what was going on. This year he will be walking, and be able to really play in the sand. So exciting!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Can't wait to take my girl to Washington state to see her uncle when he comes back from afganistan
  • I can't wait to take my baby girl to Disney World!!  She absolutely loves Minnie & Mickey!!  She will be 1 on 3/28/13 so I am waiting a little longer for that trip but not sure how long I can hold out!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards