DAY TWO (2/26): FIVE DAYS OF FREEBIES - Page 6 — The Bump
Giveaways

DAY TWO (2/26): FIVE DAYS OF FREEBIES

Re: DAY TWO (2/26): FIVE DAYS OF FREEBIES

• can't wait until he's old enough for Disneyland!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• To the cottage for some fun in the lake!
  • Loading the player...
  • Cannot wait to take baby camping/hiking this summer....this is a tradition in our family. :
  • I can't wait to take our daughter to Florida this summer, she'll be meeting her grandpa for the first time!
  • We cannot wait to bring the LO to Texas to visit DH's family. Unfortunately we didn't get there soon enough b/c his grandmother and uncle passed, but we are trying to plan it as soon as possible. Life is too short! Don't take it for granted!
  • What is the one road trip you can?t wait to take baby on?! 

We are sports nuts!  So every weekend in the spring/summer/fall months involves travel to a softball tournament.  I can't wait to go on those little jaunts.  Snacks and songs.  Only now I guess we will have to add a little Wheels on the Bus action to the mix.  I'm sure DH will be soooo happy! 

• Every summer my husband's entire family gathers in Galveston, Texas. I can not wait to drive there this July, it will be the first time to have FOUR GENERATIONS there all at once!
  • I can't wait to take all  3 of my babies to Washington to visit my new niece or nephew due in August!

Mama to 3 Beautiful babes ages 1, 3 and 5. ttc #4. Finley Belle, Ezra Bennett and Josephine Pearl.
  • We can't wait to take the little one back home to my grandparents in Minnesota. Road Trip!
  • We want to take the baby to Washington DC with his/her big brother to see our nation's capitol!!
  • I can't wait to take my little guy to new york city
  • I can't wait to take my kids to Disney like my parents did when I was little. We took the family van and just drove; stopping wherever we wanted. We had the best time and I can't wait to repeat it.
  • I'm looking forward to taking him to Vernon BC. to meet his Aunt and Uncle!!
  • I can't wait to take my son camping, I want him to experience nature enjoy the outdoors as much as I do.
  • My husband and I can't wait to take our little on on a road trip to San Antonio. We moved to Houston 4 years ago and have never been. Now we can go and take our new little one with us : ) 
    \BabyFruit Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I cannot wait to take my son to the beach. It's my favorite place to getaway and I look forward to all the memories we will create together like I had growing up :
  • I can't wait to take my 11 month old to see the beach for the first time this summer! We go to Michigan with aunts, uncles, grandparents, and cousins and camp for a week! It's also where mommy and daddy got married on the beach
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • To the Oregon coast!
  • We can't wait to take our son to the beach. We can make sand castles, fly a kite, put our toes in the water. It's going to be great!!
  • To Hawaii to see where his mama grew up!;
  • We can't wait to take our son up north! It's my favorite road trip (8 hours of beautiful scenery!) and he will get to meet his Great-Great Grandma Mary! I am looking forward to having the 5 generation picture (him, myself, my mom, her dad and his mom!).
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • His first trip will be when he's only 2 months old, and it will be to the beach to visit his great grandparents. My husband and I are looking forward to our first family vacation with our new baby!
  • Disney World!! We live in Virginia and have drove to Ohio. But this one I am most excited about!
  • I cannot wait to take him to the mystic sea aquarium, and westerly Rhode Island beaches. Fun times at the beach and he's a little fishy!
  • We look forward to taking the baby to see his/her grandparents :.
  • I can't wait to take my baby boy on a road trip from Denver to Los Angeles, California, to see his grandparents and his favorite dog, Major!!
  • We can't wait to take our little JR on a road trip to meet his big sister... She lives in Iowa but is in the childrens hospital in NE as of right now.. She was diagnosed with Atypical HUS two weeks ago. We havne't been able to go see her, since I am so far along.. We want to make sure that she gets to meet her little brother as soon as possible.. My husband hasn't gotten to see her in years due to the fact that her and her mother have moved alot.. 

• Texas to meet his grandparents!
  • My husband got me a road trip up the California coast for my 30th birthday! It's coming up in a few weeks and I can't hardly wait to take our little sweetie on a road trip to these specific locations. It's so special because it's where I spent much of my childhood on vacation and now, I'm able to start these memories for her at just 1 year old!! Looking forward to March 16th!
  • A road trip to my brother's lakefront cabin this summer.
  • I can't wait to take a trip down to San Diego to go to the zoo!
  • We've taken baby on several road trips already, but I'm really excited to take her to Newport, RI this summer for the Newport Folk Festival!!
  • I can't wait to take out little one to Disneyland. We want to drive down from Michigan and enjoy this beautiful country first before we do 5 days of Mickey and Minnie and Friends. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • My DH is in the Air Force.  We are stationed in montana.  I can't wait to bring LO back home to see my family!!
  • I can't wait to take him to San Diego and go to sea world and the zoo!
  • We can't wait to take DS and Baby on a roadtrip to visit our old college, It's 4 hour drive, I think we can do it! :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Visit The Nest! image image
  • We can't wait to take her to Washington to meet her great great grandma
  • Road trip to New Hampshire! The place we went for our honeymoon would be an excellent place to start yearly family vacations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards