DAY TWO (2/26): FIVE DAYS OF FREEBIES - Page 58 — The Bump
Giveaways

DAY TWO (2/26): FIVE DAYS OF FREEBIES

1525354555658»

Re: DAY TWO (2/26): FIVE DAYS OF FREEBIES

• Many, many trips to see friends and family in Louisiana!!!
  • I have a set of twins and we have a condo reserved for the weekend of the 4th of July on a beach down in Alabama.  That's around 1200 miles of driving round-trip, but I can't wait to see their reaction to the sand and water!

SR

• Loading the player...
  • To Washington D.C. Zoo. I loved it and hope my son will love it to.
  • We can't wait to take baby to CA to see his uncle, a Marine, who is currently in Afghanistan.
  • To The Keys! We took a family vacation there from the time I was about 4 months every year for a week. I can't wait to carry on the tradition and watch my baby play with his/her cousins! 
  • What is the one road trip you can?t wait to take baby on?!  Washington and Oregon coast

• We simply CANNOT wait to take our little one on a road trip to see the ocean. My husband and I didn't get that opportunity as children so this is very special for us!
  • Can't wait to take the baby to the beach for the first time!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • We are a military family and being far from our families is hard, especially when expecting your first baby. We cannot wait to take our baby boy home to meet all of his grandparents, aunts, uncles, and friends from home! 
  • I posted this Tuesday in the master thread so I am reposting here unter Jackie's original thread. We cannot wait to take our baby to Disneyworld since that is where we had our honeymoon!
  • I posted this Tuesday in the master thread so I am reposting here under Jackie's original thread. We cannot wait to take our baby to Disneyworld since that is where we had our honeymoon!
  • to the beach and watch them play in water
  • I can wait to take my baby on a lake road trip, there are so many around here I can't wait for the baby to see some.
  • I can't wait to drive DD to Yosemite and Glacier national parks!
    TTC since September 2009

9 months with a RE, surprise BFP on a break cycle Jan 2012

Baby girl born September 13,2012 at 41 weeks

PAIF/SAIF welcome

[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/mt8s8x.jpg[/IMG]
  • Our little bugger has already been to Ohio twice in a month, from WI!! He is a great traveler. The next trip will be a visit with the cousins in MN...another long drive. But he's amazing and we're excited!
  • Can't wait to go to disneyworld my husband and I never got to go as kids so we'll ALL be super excited !
  • To meet all their great aunts, great uncles, and cousins. 
  • We can't wait to take baby on a trip to California, where we will be moving two months after baby is born!
  • Hmmm, a road trip on a REAL vaca not just one to see the inlaws!
  • Can't wait to take the baby to my family's farm!

• Planning a trip to the Canadian Rockies and would love for my little one to have a comfy and secure car seat like the Foonf as we admire the beautiful scenery!
  • I can't wait to take my son to Disneyland! It will be a first time for both of us!
  • First camping trip this summer :) So excited to take the little one out to our beautiful national parks and let him explore mother earth! 
  • We can't wait to take a road trip to the BEACH!!!!
  • To Nonni's house in Denver, Colorado!
  • I can not wait to take my baby to see my best friend over 16 hours away. We met on a military post in Germany and spent four years growing together as the best of friends. Now it has been two years she has one little girl and I have three little ones and I can not wait until they meet. Missing my BFF.
  • Up to our cabin in New Hampshire, we have been going there since high school, I can't wait to take the baby on our mountain hikes and on our boat right off the lake house. 
  • We can't wait to take baby to cocoa beach! Baby beachwear is the cutest!
  • We can't wait to take the new baby back home to North Carolina for the first time! We just moved 8 hours away :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • To see the national parks, especially Yellowstone.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I can't wait to take my baby on a trip to Florida when we take him and his sisters to Disneyworld!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards