December 2011 Moms

A "feel good" thread

What have you done lately that was just for someone else, without profit? I mean something like a pay it forward kind of thing or a random act of kindness. :-) 
DS born 12/2011
DD born 03/2014

Re: A "feel good" thread

• Okay, I'll start. 

I saw an elderly lady at the airport, at the top of the escalators. She had a small suitcase and kept stepping back from the first step. People behind her started to get impatient and kind of rolled their eyes at her. I felt so sorry for her, since she was obviously struggling with something. 

I went over and asked if I could help somehow and she was so thankful. Turns out that she was scared of escalators and couldn't locate the elevator. I carried her suitcase and held her hand and we went down the escalator together. :-) 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSandAndsSea:

The only thing I've done is introcude a friend to media mail.  She was mailing DVDs and wanted the cheapest thing possible and said parcel post when I piped in and asked about media mail. :/

What is media mail? Off to google :-)  

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• imageSandAndsSea:
    Media mail is a super cheap but very slow way to mail books or DVDs through the USPS.

Do you know if it's also valid for international shipping? I tried to check out their pricing sheet, but it wouldn't open on my computer. I'm headed to the PO later this week, so I can always ask then :-) 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"