February 2012 Moms

New Years Resolution

We are two months into 2013 so what was your resolution and how are you doing sticking to it? Have you made progress?

BabyFruit Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: New Years Resolution

• I didn't make any...therefore cannot fail! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Mine is to have our debt paid off by the end of the year so far we're right on track. The other one is really enjoy the little moments with my family rather than focus on the day to day stuff... Still working to be better on that one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Well, I wanted to lose some weight, so that was sort of a resolution. I joined WW about 5 weeks ago. My first three weigh-ins, I lost about 7 lbs, but then I skipped a weigh in last week, and I haven't been tracking very well this week. I'll just have to face the music at my weigh-in this Weds, and start tracking religiously again!

So, my resolution is going OK................

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I've' started working out again...not as much as I would like, but am at least doing it consistently each week.  My other resolution was to make it nursing to one year. I did that, and am now working on slowly weaning. My third was to get DS to STTN...still working on that one.
  • Mine was to pay off debt and that is going great, I'm excited and will have 3 credit cards paid off by June/July.  And I'm working on my savings account and my retirement account as well.  I re-worked my budget for the next few months to show when one card is paid off and I can snowball that payment into the next card balance so I'm super excited.  And I like seeing my savings account grow, even if it is slow!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"