February 2012 Moms

Venting - MC related

I am so annoyed. I wish I could get some answers and find out of this is indeed a MC or not. I am assuming it is since there is the typical stuff that comes with a MC, I will spare the gory details. I did call and to get bumped to Wednesday instead of Thursday. My plan was to do this naturally and wait until Thursday to make sure everything has passed so I don't have to get a D&C however, in the back of my mind, I am thinking what if. I have been feeling funky too. Just super weak and tired. I just don't know if it's related to being pregnant, a MC or what. It's so confusing. Why can't answers to this stuff come quickly?

I'd go to urgent care, but I don't see the need if I am not in super pain or bleeding uncontrollably.

Sorry to vent about this on this board but I would rather talk to you guys since I feel like I know most of you then to some strangers in other boards.

Thanks for listening!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Venting - MC related

• I'm so sorry you are going through this!!  I know you said you wanted to spare the gory details, but what is it that is making you think you are having a m/c?  I ask because a LOT of people I know have heavy bleeding, cramping, pass some clots, etc. in the early stages of their pregnancy and go on to have healthy pregnancies. 

I'm not saying that is what is happening with you, but if you are having symptoms of a m/c, I would definitely try to go to the doctor sooner than tomorrow.  I would be going crazy not knowing until Wednesday!!

Either way, T&P with you!!   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry you are going through all this. I hope you get some answers on Wednesday. I can't even imagine how hard waiting and nor knowing must be.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Loading the player...
  • I can't understand why your doc wouldn't want to see you ASAP if you've been bleeding for several days. For your emotional well being if nothing else!
  • imageSept07b2b:

I'm so sorry you are going through this!!  I know you said you wanted to spare the gory details, but what is it that is making you think you are having a m/c?  I ask because a LOT of people I know have heavy bleeding, cramping, pass some clots, etc. in the early stages of their pregnancy and go on to have healthy pregnancies. 

I'm not saying that is what is happening with you, but if you are having symptoms of a m/c, I would definitely try to go to the doctor sooner than tomorrow.  I would be going crazy not knowing until Wednesday!!

That is pretty much it. I am also RH negative so in order for me to typically have a healthy pregnancy with no losses, I have to get a shot to avoid MC before trying to conceive. Well, seeing that this pregnancy was such a shock and not planned, I didn't have one. Now, I am not saying that is the reason why I think it's a MC. It could be anything, such as slipping and falling on ice that same day I started bleeding.  I didn't hurt myself at all, but who knows if that's even it. I have to wait until after tomorrow for insurance reasons, otherwise I would have gone this morning. It just sucks.... it's frusterating.

• I'm so sorry you're going through this.  I truly hope you can get answers on Wednesday, sorry you have to wait so long.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Wait what's all this about being RH negative and needing a shot before TTC? I'm also RH negative and I had a shot during my last pregnancy. My OB never mentioned needing another before conceiving again.
  • imageLena122:
    Wait what's all this about being RH negative and needing a shot before TTC? I'm also RH negative and I had a shot during my last pregnancy. My OB never mentioned needing another before conceiving again.

I was thinking THE SAME THING! I am RH negative also and had several shots last pregnancy. I also got one before we left the hospital because L was O + like DH. 

So sorry you are having a rough time! I hope you get some more answers on Wednesday! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

• imageklutzygrl26:
    imagenaturegal79:
    imageSept07b2b:

I'm so sorry you are going through this!!  I know you said you wanted to spare the gory details, but what is it that is making you think you are having a m/c?  I ask because a LOT of people I know have heavy bleeding, cramping, pass some clots, etc. in the early stages of their pregnancy and go on to have healthy pregnancies. 

Thank you!! I was under the assumption I needed a shot and I could have sworn my Dr. told me I would need one the next time I plan to start trying. I will have to ask him on Wednesday what he was talking about. I could have misunderstood him.

That is pretty much it. I am also RH negative so in order for me to typically have a healthy pregnancy with no losses, I have to get a shot to avoid MC before trying to conceive. Well, seeing that this pregnancy was such a shock and not planned, I didn't have one. Now, I am not saying that is the reason why I think it's a MC. It could be anything, such as slipping and falling on ice that same day I started bleeding.  I didn't hurt myself at all, but who knows if that's even it. I have to wait until after tomorrow for insurance reasons, otherwise I would have gone this morning. It just sucks.... it's frusterating.

2 things: 1 you don't need Rhogam prior to ttc if you are indeed having a miscarriage, you can still get rhogam and be fine. 2 this is not because you fell. Kerri i can't remember her last name won a gold medal for volleyball at about 6 weeks pregnant. Your pelvis protects the pregnancy . Just because you're having some bleeding doesn't necessarily mean you're miscarrying. Edit: why doesn't mobile bump let me use punctuation!! I'm sorry that you're going through this.
  • imagenaturegal79:
    imageSept07b2b:

IF you are m/c please don't think it's anything you did. Sometimes nature is cruel. I wish I could hug you IRL. Right Hug

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageLena122:
    Wait what's all this about being RH negative and needing a shot before TTC? I'm also RH negative and I had a shot during my last pregnancy. My OB never mentioned needing another before conceiving again.

I was thinking the same and was like "WTH!" 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

BFP #1 6-8-11 EDD 2-19-12. DD born 2-3-12 via induction due to pre-e.
    BFP #2 9-7-13 EDD 5-22-14. It's a GIRL! DD#2 is on her way.
  • I would be pissed if I were you! The limbo of not knowing is agonizing. I'm so sorry.
    BFP 2/14/11 MC 2/28/11 BFP #2- 6/12/11- Austin born 2/22/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"