Baby Showers

Shower Invitations

Hello ladies,

Do any of you know of a good web site to order shower invitations? I have look at several stores but I have not found anything that I really like. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.   Smile

Re: Shower Invitations

• Vistaprint, Moo.com or Etsy
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loved Vistaprint!

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Loading the player...
  • I've ordered from Vista print several times and have been very happy.  You can usually find a promo code for a discount, they had a large selection, and the quality was great.  They also had the option to purchase matching thank yous very inexpensively if you want to give them to the MTB as a gift.
    BabyFetus Ticker; Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBlissBerry:
    I like Etsy amp; tinyprints.com. nbsp;It really depends on what you are looking for though.

This. My hostesses got mine from Etsy.. Which is great if you need customization. And I got my thank you cards from tinyprints.com.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyName Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Etsy. You can usually find someone who will work with you to customize them into exactly what you want!
    Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Another vote for Etsy.  Other websites to try: 

Zazzle.com,  invitationbox.com, paperstyle.com, babyshowerstuff.com

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
  • Pinkpicklestudios.com is really cute, you pay for the PDF and you can print as many as you want where you want. They also have full party collections (like thank yous, cupcake toppers, etc). 

Babyshowerstuff.com also has a lot of different themes. they are local to me, but are only online.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"