December 2010 Moms

Funny how it works...

DH and I are waffling on starting to TTC this month, but as AF came this morning and I marked it in Fertility Friend, I realized: exactly 3 years ago today was my LMP for my pregnancy with DS. So, if we decide to TTC and I got pregnant this cycle, my due date would be the same!
Mom to J (10), L (4), and baby #3 arriving in July of 2015

Re: Funny how it works...

• That would be awesome!

Just looked at my FF, and it looks like my EDD would probably be about the same as DS1 (give or take a couple days) if I got KU this cycle.

Good luck on your decision, and if you decide to start trying, GL on getting a BFP!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageheyitsme:
    DH and I are waffling on starting to TTC this month, but as AF came this morning and I marked it in Fertility Friend, I realized: exactly 3 years ago today was my LMP for my pregnancy with DS. So, if we decide to TTC and I got pregnant this cycle, my due date would be the same!

NICE! Would be cool though! Then you could match the pregnancies :)

<3 Cathrine 24 from Norway - Mommy and Married <3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Graduation tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • You shoyld def try (*wink*). I didn't plan it, but my due dates were Dec 2, 2010 and Dec1, 2012. It was kind of awesome having my pregnancies run the same time. I was able to equally compare my size in holiday photos, had the right season/size maternity clothes and now can have the kids birthdays together if we want (they are actually 12/10/10 and 12/5/12). Good luck with whatever you decide to do!
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"