Snarky and T-TTC

Good Morning

Hello Ladies! How was everyone's weekend? Ours was pretty good. DD's party went really well Saturday, we all had a great time. The cake came out perfect. Yesterday was just clean up and errands. Anyone watch the Oscars? I did a little, after Walking Dead of course, haha! 
TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
TESE for DH 08/09/09
ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Good Morning

• Yay for a good party! I have a sick LO and had a ovarian cyst burst last night! Still having bleeding from my m/c. So my weekend wasn't great but I'm alive! Sorry to be such a Debbie downer on Monday morning!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• imageIloveshanej:
    Yay for a good party! I have a sick LO and had a ovarian cyst burst last night! Still having bleeding from my m/c. So my weekend wasn't great but I'm alive! Sorry to be such a Debbie downer on Monday morning!
    I didn't know you had a m/c, I'm sorry :(  (((hugs)))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Jenny, I can't believe she's a year already!  I'm glad to hear the party and the cake turned out good!  Yay for no marijuana leaf on a one year old's birthday cake :) 

We're holed up again due to weather, expecting 10-15 more inches of snow tonight.  I'll be off tomorrow and DH will work from home.  I'm sure we'll be through season 2 of Walking Dead by tomorrow.  And I hope I can finish my book, Outlander #3!   

• And yes I watched the Oscars!  I love Jennifer Lawrence and Anne Hathaway!  And I love that Jennifer Lawrence tripped and was still able to make light of it and laugh at herself, she's so cute and down to earth!  Damn Charlize can pull off any hairstyle!  
  • Yikes about that weather Katt! Stay safe and warm inside. Cool about the Walking Dead though! You'll have to let me know what you think about the end of season two!

i can't believe she is one either. Time flies. The cake really turned out cute, in spite of all the drama beforehand, haha :)

how goes the house hunting? 

TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Glad the party went good Jenny!  Love the Oscars, so yes I watched them. I enjoyed them. I thought Seth was pretty good. Loved Jennifer Lawrence as well. 

Katt I love Outlander! 3 is one of my favorites!

imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageIloveshanej:
    Yay for a good party! I have a sick LO and had a ovarian cyst burst last night! Still having bleeding from my m/c. So my weekend wasn't great but I'm alive! Sorry to be such a Debbie downer on Monday morning!

sorry to hear about your m/c ((hugs)) 

imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageHazelEyes730:

Glad the party went good Jenny!  Love the Oscars, so yes I watched them. I enjoyed them. I thought Seth was pretty good. Loved Jennifer Lawrence as well. 

Katt I love Outlander! 3 is one of my favorites!

I love it!!  I was zooming through it and having a hard time putting it down, but I was trying to finish crocheting DH a blanket that I put the book down for a bit.  I finally finished the blanket, so I'm back to reading!  Yay!  I love Claire and Jamie! 
  • imageJenny829:

Yikes about that weather Katt! Stay safe and warm inside. Cool about the Walking Dead though! You'll have to let me know what you think about the end of season two!

i can't believe she is one either. Time flies. The cake really turned out cute, in spite of all the drama beforehand, haha :)

how goes the house hunting? 

The time line wasn't working well with the end of our lease, so we decided to extend our lease 6 months.  So not much going on on the house front.  We decided the extra time would give us time to pay off some bills (mainly my emergency lap from last year we're still making payments on) so I'm hopeful.  
  • Thanks ladies! My siggie won't update :
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"