February 2012 Moms
Options

Who's this kid?

I don't know who this kid is that I've had all day, but whoever he is and whoever has mine, can bring mine back at any point! He's been pissed off at the world all day! Not happy playing, not happy eating, not happy being held, not happy in the car, doesn't want to nap! Ugh! This monster in my house is welcome to leave at any point!!!! That is all...thanks for letting me vent.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Who's this kid?

• Options
    Nolan was the same way yesterday. It was horrific. He is normally such a laid back kid but something crazy took him over. Thankfully he is back to normal today. Hopefully yours won't last long either (although it seems like forever at the time.)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Landon has been off today as well! Hopefully they are both back to normal tomorrow!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine is not herself either... Full moon??
  • Options
    Austin was super cranky and quiet last week (until Friday- his bday!).  I think it's the molars he is getting that got to him.  Maybe feel if there are any coming in? 
    BFP 2/14/11 MC 2/28/11 BFP #2- 6/12/11- Austin born 2/22/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Eli was the same way. Is he teething? Eli has 4 molars popping through. I hope our normal children are back tomorrow.
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Options
    This kid refuses to let me look in his mouth! I tried feeling for teeth but I didn't really feel anything. The best look I got looks like his "fang" teeth on top may be coming down. I even gave him ibuprofen because I thought it could be teething, but it didn't help. I even went to my sister's because my nephew can always make him happy...he was less than amused even then! He did finally take a nap this afternoon and was in a little bit of a better mood. Hopefully he'll be back to par tomorrow!

• Options
    Ethan has been the same for about a week now. I think he may be getting another tooth, but he won't let me look in there to see. All I know is that he's a crank for 90% of his day. I want my happy boy back!
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Options
    DD was the same this weekend. She skipped her morning nap and took a 3 hour afternoon nap, then had what seemed to be a two hour meltdown before bed. Her cheeks and chin are bright red, so I'm sure she's working on a tooth. She's also been chewing on everything. I really hope she's in a better mood this evening!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"