TTC after 35

Carb Crazed

I don't know why but this month, all my hormones are making me crave carbs. I never eat some of the devilish items that are currently gracing my plate...
It is naughty. I am being very good to myself.

So, a teacher in my school who is not really close with me approached me Thursday morning. She said that I will be getting a gift. Then touched my arm and asked me if I am pregnant. Wo!
She told me she dreamt I had a little boy. I told her I'm in my seventh try via RE assistance and she teared up, hugged me and said she has had three other pregnancy dreams in her life about others and they always came true. Wo!
I got a little shakey. That was wild.
Cool. I will see what happens. My office mates and I were shocked. That was so out of the blue.

It made me hungry for pancakes. See, the hormones are making me carb crazed.

Re: Carb Crazed

• What a cool experience, Heather.  I say, bring on the cake and ice cream! 

We got some celebrating to do. :)   Keep being naughty, it is going to help you get that BFP...Lol. 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • That last line "made me hungry for pancakes" cracked me up :)

I sure hope she is correct!! That would be fantastic....I trust those very random signs!

Best of luck for you!

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Loading the player...
  • The cravings sound like a great sign.  I sure hope your co-workers dream comes true :)

Photobucket Me:36 DH: 34 TTC since 02/2012, not preventing since 2010. Me: testing came back good. DH: dx: MIF low count/motility. RE recommends IVF with ICSI. Update: DH just diagnosed with severe Crohn's disease, so any IF treatment is on hold :(
  • Pancakes...yum!! Hope her dreams come true for you!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Pancakes, popcorn, cookies, chips....yummy...I am hungry! LOL!

WOW! I love that story. Best wishes this is your month! 

Me:37 DH:40 Married 7/2009 TTC since 5/2012 
    BFP 4/2013, Our Christmas Miracle Due 12/18/2013
  • Thanks all!! Yes, for some reason, pancakes are hitting the plate lately. No reason really. Just a bit of comfort food. They are so tasty.

This week is the transfer. Hoping my little frosties make it through the thaw.

The teacher's vision has given me an upbeat feeling that I haven't had the last few times.

Thanks again for the encouragement and the feeling that I'm not alone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"