Secondary IF
Options

**HairStylin**

I wasn't sure which thread to respond in so I thought maybe I'd start a new on instead! Thanks for the welcome! Small world to find someone local here.

We actually see Dr. Stewart at RMI at Shawnee Mission, but we were very, very close to going to RRC. My best friend has a 4 year old boy thanks to Dr. Brebac. She has always spoken very highly of them. I delivered at SMMC with my son and that's where my OB is located, so we ended up staying within that network instead of going to OPR, but I have heard nothing but great things about RRC. 

Do you see Brebac? I think Dr Lyles was also there when she was a patient but he has since retired. I understand they have a new Dr. now.

Do you drive all the way from Joplin for treatments? That is so far!! 

PCOS dx 2008 | BFP #1 2/26/2009 with Metformin
Owen Matthew 11/1/2009 4lbs 10oz 16.5in
Born 5 weeks early by C/S | Severe Pre-Eclampsia
BFP #2 5/1/2011 | M/C @ 7 weeks | D&C 5/25/2011
TTC #2 | HSG Clear | SA 2% Morph otherwise great
3 failed Femara/TI cycles moving on to IUI

Re: **HairStylin**

• Options

::Butting in:: 

Hey, I'm in KC, too and also see Dr. Stewart at RMI! Small world! 

HSW - I don't know how you manage your drive from Joplin for all the appointments. I think it's a hassle to coordinate, and I only have a 15 minute drive. But, I guess you just do what you have to do! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I actually currently see Dr. Riggs, but he is leaving the practice in April so I'll be switching over to Dr. Brabec at that point. It doesn't really matter to me, I only ever see the NP's anyway!

It's a pain to drive, but there are a few reasons we chose it. Primarily, there is no one here in Joplin. I would have to drive to Tulsa or Fayetteville. All 2ish hour drives for me, anyway. I have no babysitters here, but my IL's live in Peculiar. So usually, I drive there first and drop off Abigail. Then drive over to my appointment. For this IUI we packed bags and just stayed for a few days with them since I knew the IUI would be so close to my monitoring appointment.

I only have to go up for CD11 monitoring and the actual IUI at this point. I can do any b/w locally, so it hasn't been too much of a hassle so far.

A + Life

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me:24 DH:27
    TTC #2 since August 2011

DX: Low AMH 1.79 Mildly elevated FSH 9.9

1 month of Letrozole, 3 IUI's with Letrozole, All BFN. 1 canceled IVF cycle, BFN.

May 2013 IVF w/ICSI #1.5: Start BCP 5/8 2 pills a day. Suppression Ultrasound 5/29. Begin Dexamethasone & Lupron Microdose 5/31. Started Gonal F and Menopur 6/2.

ER 6/12 13R,9M,8F.

5DT CANCELLED due to moderate OHSS

5DT UNcancelled due to embryos not being capable of cryopreservation

Transfered 2 "poor quality" embryo's on 6/17

No frozen embryos.

Beta #1 6/25 6. Chemical Pregnancy confirmed. Beta #2 6/28 -1
    Done trying

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Well it's nice to meet both of you! Hope everyone is staying safe and warm with this crazy weather. It's already coming down like crazy here!

HSW- that's great that you've been able to coordinate coming to OP for your appointments fairly easily. I sometimes forget how lucky we are to have so many RE's really close by. And we always see the NP too :) 

PCOS dx 2008 | BFP #1 2/26/2009 with Metformin
    Owen Matthew 11/1/2009 4lbs 10oz 16.5in
    Born 5 weeks early by C/S | Severe Pre-Eclampsia
    BFP #2 5/1/2011 | M/C @ 7 weeks | D&C 5/25/2011
    TTC #2 | HSG Clear | SA 2% Morph otherwise great
    3 failed Femara/TI cycles moving on to IUI
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"