July 2013 Moms
Options

Mushy Poop

Every day my poop is so mushy it requires like 4 wipes and often a baby wipe to get it all! It's requiring a lot of toilet brushing. I'm guessing it's a good sign bc I'm regular and it's coming right out, it's just super thick and mushy. Sorry TMI.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mushy Poop

• Options
    I have to give you the tmi award...many SAY that what they are sharing is tmi, but you've hit the nail on the head lol...
  • Options
    Honestly, I've had the same problem.  It's weird, but what's helped me is more fiber - makes things a little more solid.  You can also try some metamucil for the same reason. (though the wiping thing... not a problem for me)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It doesn't sound like it is an issue. If you are worried try eating some toast or rice in the evenings with your meal. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    This post made my week. Honestly. 
  • Options
    i'm jealous... but maybe b/c mine has been rock hard!!  
    TTC since Feb 2012. Me: 39, DH: 37
    BFP #1 5/27/12- m/c 7/9/12 @ 10w2d (cytotec induced @11w).
    Fibroids, Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism
    BFP #2 11/18/12  EDD 7/27/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagesarbieb:
    Every day my poop is so mushy it requires like 4 wipes and often a baby wipe to get it all! It's requiring a lot of toilet brushing. I'm guessing it's a good sign bc I'm regular and it's coming right out, it's just super thick and mushy. Sorry TMI.

I hear ya. FWIW that's a really good thing, I remember my sister talking about how the "healthiest" poop was "peanut butter consistency," and the worst is the little hard marble type. Your body is processing the nutrients properly, and sending out the waste. It's not quite as satisfying as a more solid BM, but it gets the job done. I don't know that more fiber would help, because it's already doing it's thing by getting you moving, but any of the more binding foods (Bananas, rice, applesauce, toast aka the BRAT diet for diarrhea) should help it solidify more if you so desire.

• Options
    Oh my - lol
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Hmm Interesting.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options
    Me too, when I'm not constipated that is!
  • Options

I'll take the "mushy poop" over the "OMFG, if it hurts this much to poop July is going to suuuccckkk" poops! 

Keep up the fiber, girl! (BTW - anyone else get pregnant then wonder why NO ONE told you about this lovely little issue? I feel like I was blindsided.) 

• Options
    imageChrissieMeas:

I'll take the "mushy poop" over the "OMFG, if it hurts this much to poop July is going to suuuccckkk" poops! 

Keep up the fiber, girl! (BTW - anyone else get pregnant then wonder why NO ONE told you about this lovely little issue? I feel like I was blindsided.) 

*raises hand* ME TOO! Constipation was actually the very first symptom I had, I thought I'd pinched a nerve in my back and that's why I couldn't poop, as the only other time in my entire life I'd been constipated was when I threw out my back and had pinched a couple of nerves that innervate the intestines. No idea it was a symptom, let alone one I'd deal with for the ENTIRE pregnancy!

• Options
    Haha glad I could make your day!! I saw ppl posting TMI warnings and others telling them to lose the warning since we're all dealing with the same issues, so I figured no warning needed! Haha! After I posted this I had a hard one so maybe I jinxed myself ... Dammit!
  • Options

Why am I reading this post!?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"