Preemies

Pregnant ( & TTC) after a Preemie Check in 2/21/13

Welcome to the check in group for Pregnant After Preemie! This group is also for those who are actively trying to conceive, planning on it, or just thinking about it...

So, list your first name, due date if you're pregnant or ttc timeline, preemie's name and gestational age at birth as well as the reason for their prematurity.

-------------------------------------------------

Last week Updates:

Komurphy- Last week had her bimonthly cervix checks and they found her cervix thinned to 2.2 cm, they also discussed bedrest, but decided against it. She goes back next week for another cervix check. Please keep us posted. 

DrRx- started lupron and will start delestrogen this week. If all goes well, will start FET in 3 weeks. Keeping our fingers crossed for you. Please keep us posted.

punky917-  Also had an cervix check last week and was told it was still in the normal range, but it is shorten from 4 to 3.0 cm. MFM wanted to see her this week. Any updates?

TriciaandSean- Had her 24th week appointment and her cervix is behaving, long and closed at 5cm. 

BabyRolston1-  Please welcome Lindy to our group. Her DS is due 5/20/13. She is creeping up to the gestation age as to when she had her DD. Any words of wisdom for Lindy?

------------------------------------------------

Pregnant:

JuliaJAG - Julia: DS Jack, born at 29+1 due to severe pre-eclampsia. Surprise Baby #2 due March 16, 2013!

sucrets4, Danielle - DD Emmalynn born at 33w due to pPROM, #2 due 3/17/13

Kd&J- Keira born at 29 wks due to PROM at 19 wks, baby#2 due 3/29/13

BabyRolston1, Lindy- DD Natalie born at 29w 5d due to pre-e, DS due 5/20/13

jteneback, DD was born at 34 weeks 3 days after pPROM, baby#2 edd 5/21.

TriciaandSean, Kieran born at 34.5 weeks PTL, #2 EDD 6/8/13.

Mommy2CB, Kristin- DS born at 33 weeks 5 days due to PTL, baby#2 edd 6/12

Punky917 (formerly AVA0908)-DS Noah born at 26 weeks due to pPROM. Pregnancy #2 resulted in miscarriage at 9 weeks 3 days, baby#2 edd 7/1/13

komurphy- DS & DD born at 27 weeks, baby#3 due 7/1/13

Sdtchica13, Carrie-DD Corrine Reese born at 29 weeks 6 days due to a placental abruption and pPROM, baby#2 edd 7/11/13

jlemo, Jenny- DS Hunter born at 35 weeks PTL, baby#2 7/18/13 

MamaAnnabird, Anna -DS Isaac born 34 weeks due to PPROM 8/23/11, pregnant with #2 due 8/22/13

L&R70707 - DS born 34w6days due to unexplained PTL, Baby#2 due 9/2/13

littlerockflower-DS born at 29w due to Pprom, Baby#3 due 9/20/13

TTCing:

michelleigh24, Michelle TTC since 11/2/12, Jasper born at 36 weeks, due to short cervix, heavy bleeding through out pregnancy.

erikaja6, Erika - DS Jordan, born at 33 weeks due to IC

*Sweet Pea*, Jamie - DD Skylar, born at 29 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP

MaMaSzcz, Erica - DS, Grayson, born at 33 weeks due to prom and bifurcated uterus

MariaWaters- DD Gwenyth born at 34 weeks due to unexplained PTL.

hjweber- DD Hannah born 34w5d due to unknown causes.

DrRx- DD Adalyn born 26wd due to Pprom

sweetpea18

Thinking about/Planning on TTCing:

lolen88, Lauren - DS Tanner, born at 32 weeks due to unknown causes

OscarQ- Alison, TTC in 2012, DS Kevin born at 26 weeks due to pre-e.

GLGB- DS was born at 33 weeks due to unexplained preterm labor

nayandjosh- Renee- DS, Christian, born at 27 weeks due to abruption, TTC fall 2012

Mybb- DS born at 28w1d due to severe pre-eclampsia

APRILYN501- DD Kaylee born at 32 weeks 3 days after PROM

Ajgibson-Janeen, DD born at 25 weeks due to eclampsia. Pregnancy #2 ended in miscarriage

CurlingRocks, DS was born at 31w 3d due to officially to PTL following pPROM at 28w, but mama was on SBR for 6 months due to SCH, FVL, and Placental Abruption at 13w 4d; DD was a MMC delivered at 18w due to septate uterus.

cfitz16, DS was born at 36 weeks due to pre-term labor. DD was born at 34 weeks when my water broke after being monitored closely, pelvic rest and progesterone shots. 

Mommies (again)!

kelly321- My DD R was born at 34w1d due to HELLP, DD#2 born FULL TERM!

IncogNeato-DD born at 36 weeks due to PPROM, DD#2 born full term!

light52- DS2 was born at 35w 5d for no known reason, #3 born at 35w 4d

ericalee27, Erica - DS Quinn, born at 35w,4d due to pre-e. DS born full term!

eSynergy- DS was born at 36 weeks --- the reason is unexplained (just went into labor early), DS born full term.

Cara03-Cara, DS Jacob born at 24 weeks due to IC. DS Lucas born at 36w 2d

Angie637-DS Peyton born at 33 weeks due to pPROM. #2 and #3 born at 35w due to PPROM.

Lucy460-Lucy, DS #1 born at 35 weeks 4 days due to HELLP, DD born at 36w

Delphiaraven-Stacey, DS born at 34 weeks due to PROM, DS born full term.

Lili_h, Lili-DS Matthew born at 34 weeks 4 days due to PTL. DD born full term.

Amercana- identical twin girls born at 34 weeks 5 days, DS born full term.

Wally3, Eve- DS Johnny born 34w 3 days PROM, DS#2 born full term. 

MeNV-Mel, Phinny born @ 34 weeks after water broke due to large fibroids, DS#2 born at 34w.

Kadyra-DS born at 36 weeks due to severe IUGR, DS was born at 32 weeks

Damabo80- DD#1 born at 31w due to HELLP/pre-e. DS born full term

katieguth- DD Melanie born at 31 weeks due to Severe Pre-E. DS born 8/15/12.

nat6102006-first DD born at 32 weeks due to shortened cervix/unknown preterm labor; DS born full term!

crazyanimals- DS, born 30w 1 day due to PTL then PROM, DS #2 born full term!

SnowPea25 - DS Baby N, born at 32 weeks due to severe pre-e. DD Baby A born full term!

KatFco- Katrina, DD Abby, 23w6d, unknown reason, DS, born FULL TERM!

weezie825 - DD, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DS born full term!

IrishSapphire- DS Aidan born close to 31 weeks (was not given a reason for him coming early), DD Noelle Elizabeth born at 34 weeks 6 days

becketts - DD Norah, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 born at 35w due to IGUR

jcsntms06, Jen - DD Annabelle, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e, DD#2 born 34w due to PTL

jaxlynn - DD Leigh, born at 35 weeks due to HELLP, DS born full term

Kimberlyd546 - DS Alex, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e , DS born full term

faeriequeeneonwow, Melissa - DD Sophie Jean, born at 30 weeks due to non-immune fetal hydrops, low amniotic fluid, and pre-e, DS born full term 1/26/12

alaratta1-DD Sophia born at 31 weeks due to PTL. DS born full term on 1/6/12

beachykeen1723, Rachel - DS Cooper, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD born at 36 weeks

beyoga, Deidre - DS Reid, born at 24 weeks due to unkown causes, DD born full term

albertabride06 - DS Dylan, born at 32 weeks due to short cervix/PTL, DD born full term!

ShannonSky, Shannon - DD Ellie, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

kar5162 - DS, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

mrsmikey, April - DS Eli, born at 32 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

ijack, Ivory - DD Emma, born at 29 weeks due to placental abruption, DD #2 Quinn born full term!

njkaren, Karen - DS Brandon, born at 26 weeks due to fetal distress due to twin's loss at 20 weeks, DS #2 Wesley born full term!

LittleD8081 (formerly mrsfriend), Dawn Marie - DS Parker, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DS #2 Braden born full term!

justme04 - DS Ryker, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e and HELLP Syndrome, DS #2 Max born at full term!

lemen99, Kathy - DS Andrew, born at 26 weeks due to IC, DS #2 Elliott born at 35 weeks due to PTL and an unknown rash!

kamcfarlane, Kate - DS Ryan, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa, DD Ellen born full term!

ctrickey03, Christina - DS #1 Michael, born full term, DS #2 Christian, born at 32 weeks due to polyhydraminos and IUGR, DS #3 Benjamin, born full term, DD Serenity born full term!

luvdv8 - DD, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD #2 Elizabeth born full term!

Clotho!, Janet - DS Robbie, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DS #2 Simon, born at 34 weeks due to PIH and PTL, DS #3 Charles, born at 35 weeks due to PIH

mek10976, Megan - DS Simon, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e/pPROM, DS #2 born full term!

sweetpea18, Sara - DD Reese, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Grier born full term!

magdalina.h, Maggie - angel baby Aidan, born at 28 weeks due to failed cord, DS #2 Lucas born full term!

Hailie, Meg - DS Nolan, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD Maren born full term!

FemmeNat01, Natasha - DD Elena and DS Lucas, born at 33 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 Alessandra born at 31 weeks due to HELLP/placental abruption

Gwenypher7, Jen - DD Abigail, born at 32 weeks due to HELLP/IUGR, DS Cullen born full term!

Heather1979, Heather - DD Olivia, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM/pre-e, DS George born full term!

Tierelieber, Stephanie - DD Charden, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD#2 Adrienne born full term!

IAM4UK - DD Katie, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e/IUGR, twins Abigail and Emily born full term!

Sweets2005, Katie - DD Abby and DS Brady, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa/bleeding, DD #2 born full term!

mrssnflwr - DD born at 32 weeks due to unexplained PTL, DS born at 36 weeks!

ShanaNChris, Shana - DD Lily, born at 31 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DS Liam born full term!

Luvpinsanity, Ashley - DS Brennan, born at 35 weeks due to PTL, DD Addison born full term!

FaithRocks, Kelly - DS Trig, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e, PTL, and placental abruption, DS #2 Grayson born at 35 weeks!

Denesdia, Diane - DD Zoey, born at 25 weeks due to PTL, DS Ben born at 35 weeks!

sabloja - DS Hayden, born at 30 weeks due to pPROM, DD Madison born at 36 weeks!

RRHsMom - DS Ryan, born at 35-36 weeks, DD Meghan born full term!

msalinardi, Margot - DD Angelina, born at 26 weeks due to pre-e, DS Vincent born at 35 weeks due to pre-e, IUGR!

Aidge, Adrienne - DS Sam, born at 29 weeks, DS #2 Ben, born at 35 weeks!

mhop, Martha - DD Campbell, born at 27 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Maggie born full term!

Re: Pregnant ( & TTC) after a Preemie Check in 2/21/13

• Went for another cervical check and it was 3.62. However, she said that I had some funneling that I apparently had last week and she didn't tell me. The good news is that the funneling from last week was not worse, but since it is still there, she has officially placed me on bedrest starting Monday until 28 weeks at least. She said that she will assess everything from there and tell me if I can go back to work.

There are 2 MFM's at the office that I go to. The one who I have seen the last 2 times is not the one that I particularly like or have rapport with. I think that the secretary  felt really bad for me and made sure that my weekly cervix checks for the next month were with the other doc that I really like.

I am thankful that they are watching me like a hawk and doing everything that they can to keep this baby cooking. I am also thankful that my bed rest this time around does not involve ruptured membranes and contractions.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The u/s and bloodwork this week looked good and we are all systems go so far.  I've already had one delestrogen shot and will get another tonight (twice a week).  I can't believe that if all keeps going along we will be doing the transfer in 2 weeks! Eeek! Smile
    TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagepunky917:

Went for another cervical check and it was 3.62. However, she said that I had some funneling that I apparently had last week and she didn't tell me. The good news is that the funneling from last week was not worse, but since it is still there, she has officially placed me on bedrest starting Monday until 28 weeks at least. She said that she will assess everything from there and tell me if I can go back to work.

There are 2 MFM's at the office that I go to. The one who I have seen the last 2 times is not the one that I particularly like or have rapport with. I think that the secretary  felt really bad for me and made sure that my weekly cervix checks for the next month were with the other doc that I really like.

I am thankful that they are watching me like a hawk and doing everything that they can to keep this baby cooking. I am also thankful that my bed rest this time around does not involve ruptured membranes and contractions.

Praying that LO keeps baking and funneling stops. 

• imageDrRx:
    The u/s and bloodwork this week looked good and we are all systems go so far.  I've already had one delestrogen shot and will get another tonight (twice a week).  I can't believe that if all keeps going along we will be doing the transfer in 2 weeks! Eeek! Smile

Fingers and toes crossed for you! So exciting! 

• Doing well, though feeling tired and have been getting growing/stretching pains. Don't remember feeling like this with DS1 this early (24w). I am seeing my OB for U/S's every 2wks (to check on cervix) and will be going to every week U/S's and I believe NST's at 28w. Glad they are monitoring me closely! I went into labor with DS1 at 32w6d and he was born at 33w5d so I am just hoping to make it past that point. I had to be transported to a bigger hospital because he wasn't quite 34w yet and I'd really like to deliver at MY hospital with MY doctor this time.

So yeah just trying to take it easy and get everything ready in advance just in case!

BFP 5/21/10, Missed m/c 7/5/10 at 11w3d (baby measured 7wks), D&C 7/7/10

Aug/Sept 2010 - CD3&10 b/w & u/s, genetic testing, SA, HSG, & Lap/Hyst to remove septum

12/09/10 BFP -- 7/05/11 DS born at 33w5d. Came home after 23d in NICU at 37w0d

June 2012 - TTC #2! -- 10/05/12 BFP --  5/23/13 DS2 born at 37w1d! Yay full term!

Surprise BFP 6/25/14 LO#3 due Feb2015!

imageimage
  • Had our NT scan Monday and everything looks great and puts us at the lowest risk for all 3 Trisomies.  Met with my MW yesterday and she was super awesome and said I was a special case and there was no reason to see a variety of doctors in the practice, just her and my primary OB since they are the most familiar with my history.  I'll be getting a call in the next 2 weeks to set up my P17 shot order.  One benefit of infertility is that DH already knows how to give them.   I'll also be seen by an MFM again....this time starting at 17 weeks.  

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Had my a/s on Monday and everything looks great...we learned that little dude is, in fact, a little dude, lol! All of his measurements looked great, he is 12oz exactly right now and his head was WAY down...so far down, that when the tech switched camera angles, we literally saw up his nose! Fingers crossed that he decides to stay that way for the next 18 weeks or so...I want my VBAC! 

They are doing a fetal echo in a week and a half, which made me nervous, but they are only doing it because we have a slight family history (our nephew was born with a major congenital defect requiring three open heart surgeries by the time he was a week old) and they want to put our minds at easy, so I am trying not to stress.  

I also had my cervical check during my appointment and all was well. I am still closed and behaving and was still at 4.1, same as four weeks earlier, so I am in good shape. Between that and the P17 shots, I am starting to feel confident that I will make it to 37 weeks (like the docs estimated) with no scary bleeding episodes or hospital stays! 

• Hi everyone!

I pPROMd again on 2/13 at night and had DD2 on Valentine's day at 8:41am!  She was 6lbs and 17" and born via VBAC.  It was amazing!

She spent 4 days in the nicu and came home with us on Sunday, 2/17.  She had some jaundice but was on the bili blanket for 24 hours and responded great to it.  Right now I'm just trying to get her to stay awake enough to eat, but she's a great breastfeeder even though she's still supposed to be inside.

GL and I hope everyone else gets their FT babies! 

BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagesucrets4:

Hi everyone!

I pPROMd again on 2/13 at night and had DD2 on Valentine's day at 8:41am!  She was 6lbs and 17" and born via VBAC.  It was amazing!

She spent 4 days in the nicu and came home with us on Sunday, 2/17.  She had some jaundice but was on the bili blanket for 24 hours and responded great to it.  Right now I'm just trying to get her to stay awake enough to eat, but she's a great breastfeeder even though she's still supposed to be inside.

GL and I hope everyone else gets their FT babies! 

Congratulations on the birth of your second DD! I'm glad to hear that she a very short NICU stay and came home with you. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"