TTC after 35

..Nausea..

Ugh. I am so nauseated. This round is kicking my butt. Estrace. Vivelle.Lupron. Oh my.
I am barely functional.
Next week they're defrosting my blasts.
Woot.

Re: ..Nausea..

• Hope you feel better soon. Wishing your blasties the best of luck!
    My Ovulation Chart Me-35, DH-39. TTC#1
  • I don't know much about those drugs - what do they do?  Prep your uterus for the transfer?

How much longer do you have to take them?  I hope not much longer & you start feeling better.

Too think, I'm complaining about my nausea from taking perscription Vit D 15,000mg - I can't imagine what you are dealing with.  Yikes.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh yuck. Hopefully you can find something to give you a little relief? Hard candies help me a lot.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hope that you start to feel better soon....like Qzees said, I don't know much about them either, just seen the names, as they are written on my prescription plan for my upcoming IVF, what do they do in preparing you for the transfer? How many shots do you have to take a day?  And, for how long of each?

I can't recall if all of them are on there but at least two are, for sure.

Well again, hope that you start to feel better soon.  Does anything help with the nausea, like soda crackers or carbonated drinks?

Good Luck on your transfer!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • Hope you feel better soon!! And good luck!

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Hi!
    I am doing these delightful rx treatments for a frozen embryo transfer. I did the same for a fresh de cycle.
    I have been on lupron one injection each morning since Jan 24. I started the estrace pills about ten days ago and vivelle is an estrogen patch.
    It is a lot of stuff to take each day plus pre natal vitamins, zyrtec and a blood pressure pill. I never had blood pressure issues until I started all the fertility treatments...
    Thanks for the kind words and support
    This is lucky 7!! Wish us luck!!
  • 7 is a lucky number! So fx his is it!

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Thanks for clarifying the process, Heather.  I haven't started my #1 IVF cycle, so I am trying to get it all figured out beforehand.....right, I tell myself.  Lol.  I think I am more scared of how many shots I will have to take a day, since I am a bit older in this process at 43....I am such a chicken.  Lol... I am imagining 10 of them, but that must be the horror movie nightmare, I have rolling in my head, right?  ;S....

Best of luck to you and lucky 7.....Woohoo.  FX!  :)

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • Hope the nausea passes quickly and wishing all the best for you!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"