Georgia Babies

Baby Planner / Nursery Decorating

I need help decorating my nursery for twins.  I have a very small house and very small nursery room with two expected babies.  I need some help planning the room layout and decorating the space.  Does anyone have experience with using a baby planner or getting help to decorate a nursery?  Thanks!

Re: Baby Planner / Nursery Decorating

• Doesn't Pottery Barn Kids offer this? No personal experience with them though. And I just did a quick search for Small Nursery for Twins on roomzaar.com: https://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-space/small-nursery-for-twins/sgallery.esi

• I don't have too many recommendations other than check out Ikea for inspiration.  We have a standard 1950s brick ranch house, so the rooms aren't that big.  We had 2 Gulliver cribs, plus a double bed, and a double dresser (Hemnes 8 drawer dresser) plus a standard LaZBoy rocker/recliner in our nursery for our twins.  I loved the Gulliver cribs because they didn't take much space.  I had both twins in one crib until they were about 7 months old and then I put one crib in the corner of the room and put the second against it, long sides together.  That saved a bunch of space and was never really an issue. 
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Loading the player...
  • Baby Braithwaite offers design services.  Also check the OhDeeDoh blog for room inspiration.   
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Ditto the Gulliver crib. It actually looks fresh and modern, not cheap at all. 

We also used online room planners to work out all the dimensions, as our nursery was quite small, too.  There are a bunch of free ones like Roomle, UrbanBarn, etc. 

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Great baby planner in Los Angeles!  Check out her website www.sweetexpectationsbabyplanner.com  or Twitter:@BabyPlannerAli
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"