DH sent BM a message saying he wanted to discuss SS moving to VA with us and asked when a good time to talk would be. She called him later that day and they actually had a civil conversation.
DHs biggest points are that the education system is better here and SS would have more opportunity. BM agrees and is open to trying this, but she wants to wait until SS is a little older. She did mention that if SS had a sibling that would probably increase his chances of wanting to stay with DH. We havent told SS or BM yet about the baby bc I am just too nervous to anounce this early bc of our recent loss.
I just wanted to provide an update since I posted about this below.
BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012
BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013