Illinois Babies
Options

Our Amazing Nanny Available (We're Relocating)

My husband and I are relocating to California and our incredible nanny will now be available for a new full-time, live-out nanny position.

I cannot say enough good things about our nanny. When we hired her, we felt like we had hit the jackpot. Being a first-time mom heading back to work after my maternity leave, I was put completely at ease. I knew from day one that my son (an infant) would be happy and safe in her care.

In addition to being kind and good-natured, she is trust-worthy and reliable. She has always been on time or early. She also has always followed through with any requests we had for our son. When I arrived home from work each day, the house was neat and tidy. . . sometimes even more so than when I left! She cleaned bottles, did our son's laundry, and kept his toys and room straight.

Most importantly, she was gentle and attentive to our son. When she walked in the door in the morning, he would get a huge smile on his face. They became best friends so fast! It made me feel so good knowing that while I was at work he was having fun with her. She was a natural with him and helped us to quickly get him on a great daytime napping and eating schedule.

Anyway, please contact me for more information and to get in touch with her. We live in Logan Square, but she lives in Lincoln Park / Lakeview and can pretty much get anywhere in the city.
A
Baby G born November 14th, 2012 after 2 years of trying + IVF - our little miracle! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Our Amazing Nanny Available (We're Relocating)

• Options
    What is her monthly rate? I am interested. 
  • Options
    I am interested. When will she become available? I will need a nanny in the Fall, as I am due in mid September. We live in River Forest, which is right near Oak Park. Thanks for posting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"