Blended Families

I do not work for them

If I recieve one more text from an XH or spouse of XH asking me questions about letters they have received from the Attorney General about child support I am going to scream.  I do not work for the AG, I do not call the AG I am just happy when and if I get child support from you idiots.  I guess my state is catching up with the falling behind parents because both ex's have now gotten letters....Here is a novel idea....pay your bills and you won't get letters...UGH...thanks for reading!

Re: I do not work for them

• I would actually tell them, "I'm not sure what the notice means, you will need to contact the AG directly." The End. They're contacting you because they're too scared to contact the AG.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• imagejobalchak:
    I would actually tell them, "I'm not sure what the notice means, you will need to contact the AG directly." The End. They're contacting you because they're too scared to contact the AG.

I'd also add in an " I'm not your mommy."

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I vote for you translating it to your benefit such as, "I think the letter means that if you do not start paying regularly and start paying you face jail time. But I am not an attorney." Lol
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • DH had to do this with his ExW.  He is paying CS and by her request it all goes through the state now.  There was a lag and an issue with the state which meant she did not get any CS for 2 months.  She kept asking him and he just referred her to our attorney and the state.  This did not sit well with her and lead to all sorts of supposed scenarios of what was going to happen to him IF he didn't get it figured out.  She refuses to contact our attorney because after she threatened the paralegal she was speaking with, they threatened legal action.  The state has gotten it worked out, but it was a nightmare.  Don't do his work.  It's his job to figure it out.  Sorry he's being a PITA. *hugs*
  • imageLittlejen22:
    I vote for you translating it to your benefit such as, "I think the letter means that if you do not start paying regularly and start paying you face jail time. But I am not an attorney." Lol
    I like this response.
    file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"